tuscl

Stripper Anger Management Issues

Stenton1's post in the "A Call in" thread about his fav's "anger management issues" struck a chord. I'm sure most of us have had similar experiences. Care to share?

Here's mine:

One of my first favs - 20 yo, petite blonde, girl-next-door type, always very sweet, liked to wear pink, had a little cutesy voice - gets called to the DJ booth. I glance over later and see her in a heated discussion with the pencil necked geek in an ill-fitting tuxedo who keeps track of the dances on a clipboard and collects the club's cut ($5 from a $20 dance). He's told my fav (I later learned) that she hadn't paid him for one dance, so he needed to collect the $5. My fav is having none of it, and getting really pissed and very loud. Soon I can hear her dropping F-bombs, calling him a liar, etc. even over the club's insanely loud music.

Now keep in mind this is all over $5, which I would have gladly given her. Older guy in an equally bad suit (the manager it turns out) comes over, tries to talk to her and she goes off on him too. When she finally comes back to my table, face all flushed and mascara smeared, she tells me she has to go clean out her locker cause the manager "fired" her for calling him an asshole (she was "re-hired" the next day, of course). Liked stenton1, it was a side of her I hadn't seen before, and frankly a little frightening, lol.

16 comments

• stenton1
    12 years ago
    This is why I have learned to have multiple "insurance policies" in my back pocket. This way, ypu always have options with other dancers, and you can keep it moving! This episode I had wasn't the only one, but the most surprising! The amount of venom she leveled at me, was worst than any civilian I have ever encountered! LOL. On top of that, she has been seeing a psych for 4 years since her ex husband left her. A potential Pandora's box of issues that I nay have unfortunately uncovered.
    I find that if you put them on radio silence, they always come back. The question is, do you want them back? I have found the only way to deal with them is not to communicate with them at all, since they will call or text again, unless you block their number.
    Even though some may swear otherwise, it's all a con and a hustle. I just don't go to SCs for drama, we want fun and mutual enjoyment.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I saw a dancer throw a temper tantrum in a club once. As she got off stage after a particular poor round of tips, she began venting her frustration, loudly, and while still nude. She wouldn't get dressed back into her costume. The manager asked her to go to the dressing room, get dressed (in her street clothes), and leave the club. She wouldn't. And she wouldn't let other dancers assist her either. The manager called the cops. I stopped counting after 20 cops entered the club. Two of the cops carried her outside, still nude, while she was flailing her arms. I went outside later and saw her being loaded into an ambulance. She was under the influence of something.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I guess we should expect our discussion topics to repeat. In March I started a discussion on "Stripper Rage" and this is still my best example:

Stripper Rage
    Posted March 11, 2012 (Last Comment: March 11, 2012)

My ATF, I want you to know, is always pleasant to me and seldom swears. But I saw another side of her this week when she was at my house. She has told me about her on-going problems with her ex-husband over custody and visitation and child support for their son. After she arrived at my place, she said she had to talk to her ex, and when she got his voice mail she left this message (as best as I can re-create it):

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER! WHEN I GET AHOLD OF YOU, I'LL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, YOU PUSSY! THEN I'LL HAUL YOUR SORRY ASS INTO COURT! CALL ME BACK! GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

After hearing that, I decided I would not want to make her mad at me.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Not really stripper rage, but a former ATF of several years back, was just not a very pleasant person (I came to find out).

She was always very nice to me, but it was almost embarrassing how rudely she treated the waitresses in the club. And later, when we started having dinners OTC, she was one of those women who complained about everything. If there was a dishwasher spot on the silverware - it got sent back. If the steak wasn't cooked just perfectly - it got sent back. And everything she ordered had to be non-standard. A real diva.

Now I know why most of say strippers are fun to spend time with but you don't want to date/marry one.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The worst I've seen was still milder than my ex wife.:)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Strippers who fuck are less angry
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Good point gatorfan! She is the only ATF I never banged. She could sure use it, but after that psycho display, I am forced to pass on that ass!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Club_Goer

That was a heck of a story you recounted! I’ve seen some blowups at a SC, but never anything like what you described!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "guess we should expect our discussion topics to repeat. In March..."

March? That's ancient history, jack! If it's not in the first 15th discussion topics, it's not a repeat, lol
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Son, she's a keeper. Don't be a sissy cause she's got more balls than you. That didn't come out right.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    It's not just dancers. I remember one girl in college was friendly with me almost all the time but about once a month, I couldn't do anything right. I just didn't say much and kept my distance.

I believe dancers are more likely to get pissed off at other employees in the club rather than the customer they don't know very well but it happens. I hate it when a dancer is pissed off at you and you don't even know what you did wrong.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    It is not uncommon in my experience. These girls have a lot of pressures to deal with, including other dancers who pull shitty stunts, management and club staff looking for ways to take more $$$ from their pockets in the form of fees and tips, grabby and/or needy customers who do and say stupid things, etc., etc.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "management and club staff looking for ways to take more $$$ from their pockets in the form of fees and tips"...

This happens to anyone running their own business. Instead of management coming up with every crook and reason, it is the government.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    LOL deogol, I hear that. In all fairness to the ladies though, I think that their version of this is a bit more extreme in that it is immediate, in their faces and delivered by people who often treat them badly.

But I am there with you in principle. :)
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i've seen this before when i was woking in sc's. The dancer does have a point. Every sc tries to get as much money from the dancer they can.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion