tuscl

Portland Dancers

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 5:11 PM
I've been strip clubbing in Portland for a few years, and these are some of my favorite dancers I've come across while in Portland. I'd like to see what the rest of you think about them. Rate them on how hot they are on a scale of 1 to 10. 1st girl: Trinity: [view link] 2nd girl: Lacey: [view link] 3rd girl: Layla: [view link] 4th girl: Cami: [view link] 5th girl: Mariah (girl with black hair) [view link]

21 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Trinity = 7 Lacey = 6 Layla = 9 Cami = 8 Mariah = 7 Layla is my favorite, I'd barely take her over Cami. If Mariah had a better face, I probably would have ranked her the highest because her body is BANGING!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    8 8.5 6 8 8 I rated Layla a lot lower and Lacey a lot higher.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    The one you like the most is the one I like the least, lol. Different strokes for different folks. ranukam, I want you to rank them as well.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I could always change my opinion after seeing someone in person and getting to see them from all angles in high def or real life. Personality could alter perceptions as well.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Trinity= 8 Lacey= 8 Layla= 9.5 Cami= 8.5 Mariah= 7.5
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    6.5 8 6 8 7
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    It's tough scoring on pics alone, but: Trinity- 7 Lacy- 8 Layla - 6 Cami- 7 Mariah- 7
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Trinity- 6 Lacy- 9,5 Layla - 2 Cami- 2 Mariah- 3
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    WOW motorhead, are your standards really THAT high? I know you're BIG fan of blondes, so I expected you to rate Lacy high. But damn, some of those other ratings (not critiziciing, just curious) make me wonder what clubs you're going to.
  • BigBillPayed
    12 years ago
    8 9 9 8 8 They are all good looking pics All look good enough with the right cemestry I would refer to them as a 10 if they blew me
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    To be honest, only Lacey caught my eye at all, and I don't care all that much for blonds.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Trinity= 7.5 Lacey= 7 Layla= 7.5 Cami= 7.5 Mariah= 8
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    Lacey is a 9.0 ( bigger tits would make her a 10.0). rest are 7's at best
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I would easily pick Mariah and the blonde standing behind her over the rest.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Trinity = 1 Lacey = 1 Layla = 1 Cami = 1 Mariah = 1 0 = No, I wouldn't 1 = Yes, I would
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I would get dances from all. Cami I would rate the lowest. Lacey the highest.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I would get dances from all. Cami I would rate the lowest. Lacey the highest.
  • ArchiePitcar
    12 years ago
    I would bang Cami first, and then Lacey. Then I'd be too exhausted for the others.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Trinity is hot
  • sanitago
    12 years ago
    Trinity= 6 Lacey= 8.5 Layla= 7 Cami= 8 Mariah= 7 (to be honest, given the option, I'd cheerfully bang any and/or all of them!)
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    It looks like most of you think Lacey is the hottest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion