tuscl

Going For The Fake

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 3:23 PM
I have been seeing alot of reviews lately where guys are complaining that dancers are overcharging on dance prices. For example: in a club where dances are $20, dancers are trying to dupe out-of-towners or guys they perceive as braindead into paying $30 per song. Don't take this shit. With college football only six weeks away, you newbs need to take a page out of Sinclair's Playbook. Finding out what she is going to charge you ahead of time is prudent, and the best method of doing this is what I call "the fake". You simply agree to get dances, and as you are walking to the lap dance area (maybe even holding hands), you ask how much lappers are. If she overquotes, break contact, leave her, and walk purposefully back to your table. Almost everyone in the club will see this. It will amuse the other dancers that she lost the sale and send out a warning flare to your fellow clubbers that this bitch is schemin'. If you are feeling ballsy, wait until you get back to the couch where you are going to get the dance and sit down. Then ask her what her price is. When she overquotes you, get up off the couch and walk all the way back out to your table. Cuss under your breath and flail your arms for added effect. Every time I have embarrassed a ROB with a fake, they just stand there with their mouth gaping wide open, knowing they lost money by getting a little greedy. Strippers think they have you hook, line, and sinker when you agree to a dance. Don't overpay and show them who is in control of your wallet.

19 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Just do your research ahead of time unless you are too lazy to read reviews. Pay the correct rate or tell the dancer to move on along. That is unless you like "Playing Games". I don't.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Sage advice, sinclair. Some of these dancers will try and divert your attention from their trickery by setting their backfield in motion, illegal use of hands or even the old fumblerooski. Remain vigilant and ready to throw the challenge flag.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I can't stand paying $20 dancers $30
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Well don't gatorfan. LOL
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    good tip
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I dunno. Unless your want to play mind games with them, why not establish price beforew you ever leave the table? That is my way of doing things.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat: Don't like to talk $ with strippers cause it voids the mood. LDs are not a priority to me and ITC is a different matter. Most don't upsell and it works out fine w/o it blatantly becoming a business transaction (of course, it is). Those that upsell may get additional dough but lose out on the bigger payoff that goes to the smart ones. I agree with gatorfan (my prayers are with UFL with that idiot governor making a mess of things) in that every now and then I get annoyed when this happens because the dancers are going for the crumbs when they can have the cake. I think one of the stripper gals on the list said that strippers are short-term since that's how the SC environment for the most part is (I'm paraphrasing). And she's right.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    So 3003, you wait until the dances are over and then ask "What do I owe you"?
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Yup. Like Alucard said, in most instances I know what to expect. Most of us visit this site, but don't post, to get such info. With a dancer in a new club, I'll do 3-5 dances depending on how into it she is. Usually it's around then that she reminds me how many dances, and the $, cause she's not 100% sure I'm good for it. If there's an upsell, it's usually below 50%, so it's close to what I would have tipped the dancer, hence it's all the same to me (ballpark speaking). If she's a smart one, she'll not go into the upsell mode, I'll do a few more dances, AND TIP, so she's way better off. If I'm in a good mood, we'll do VIP, so then I'm making her day. Again, I'm not faulting the dancer who is greedy. From their perspective, things must be mostly short-term and they're just playing the odds which is the rational thing to do.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It's your money!
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Well, it used to be. :-) But here's another perspective. Everyone visiting this site, more or less, is the same. Some with more extra cash, others less. But go visit them hostness bars in tokyo (and some clubs in ny and vegas). We're talking $$$$$. Usually your pockets are spared, but sometimes you gotta treat (being a guy and all). So the fucking shit we spend in the US of A is chum change compared to that. In my not so humble fucked up opinion, the US of A is still the greatest country in the world. Being super efficient with them strippers or even short-changing them, who are mostly single moms or soon-to-be-ones, ain't the way for us pervs to behave. My fucking 10 cents.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Jordon, a Detroit Coliseum dancer, after receiving #100.00 for three dances, demanded a $20 tip. I paid it to avoid a scene. Next visit when she aske me to go VIP, I picked another dancer right in front of her. ROB deserves to checked.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    ...$100.00...
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    As independent contractors, dancers have the right to charge whatever they want for a lap dance, even if it much higher than the usual amount in the club. Before I go with an unfamiliar dancer, I establish the price ("It's $25 a dance, right?"). This does not affect my mood any more than it affects my appetite to know the price when I order dinner.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I ask in advance. I have no desire to make a "scene", no matter how small, in a club. Way to many "Neanderthal" bouncers and such I don't need to meet.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    It's always better to know down and distance before devising the play....
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    @jackslash - "... I establish the price ...This does not affect my mood any more than it affects my appetite to know the price when I order dinner." Well said. How can one enjoy ones dinner wondering if they have enough in their wallet to cover dinner? Better to know beforehand. What pisses me off is when they quote prices, they skip over LD price and just say, "15 min VIP is $x plus tip and 30 min VIP is $y plus tip." I'm never really sure how much to tip, especially when you can't get an answer. I'm not cheap, but I'm not a sucker either. I really don't like that game.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I make it a point to know the going rate for what I'm interested in. If I can get a good deal by negotiating, fine. I'll pay "slightly over the going rate, if I feel the dancer is worth it. Otherwise I stay at the going rate. If a dancer what more than I am willing to pay, NO Deal! Do your research!!! LOL Or get taken!! Negotiating NEVER spoils my "Mood"! LOL If you don't like negotiating, stay with "Free Pussy" with civilian women! LMFAO
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Fucking cheapskakes. If y'all spent all that energy negotiating with them strippers on those fucking chinese, we'd be in much better shape. Fucked up, good for nothing pervs. Go suck them stripper pussies, yea at a discounted rate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion