shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

20 comments

• sinclair
    12 years ago
    Clubber is in a hurry
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Got to be clubber - I have never been on a motorcycle.

However, I have been in this speed neighbourhood and I was scared shitless. Some serious rush though!
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I've never gone over 120 MPH, and that was in a sports car. Anyone who rides a bike that fast is suicidal!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    HOLY FUCK! What an idiot!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    SHEESH, what a maniac. I can kinda relate though. LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have a question why were all those cars parked on the highway?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Maybe his last YouTube video
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Cops won't even bother trying to catch someone going that fast. They might block off every exit from the highway so that the guy can't get off of the highway until he runs out of gas, but until they they'll just let him go.

Trying to catch that idiot is more dangerous than letting him get away because if he's looking backwards he's more likely to run into someone and hurt them.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    That is a prime example of a orgin doner ie heart,liver lungs
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Canadian police searching for a motorcyclist wanted for riding 186 mph on a public highway may turn to the United States for help in tracking down the speedy scofflaw.

Investigators in the city of Saanich on Vancouver Island have been looking for Randy George Scott since last week, when he was charged with a criminal count of dangerous driving after several sworn witnesses fingered him as the man behind a YouTube video of a high-speed run down a busy stretch of the Trans-Canada highway that was posted to the site in April.

Scott’s mother, the legal owner of the motorcycle seen in the clip, has already been issued several moving violations amounting to $1,449 under statutes that hold the registered owner of a motor vehicle responsible if it is used in an illegal act.

Saanich Police Sgt. Dan Jantzen describes Scott as an unentrenched individual without a steady job who has remained out of sight since the arrest warrant was issued. He’s had previous brushes with the law in town, but as he has yet to be contacted directly by law enforcement regarding these new charges, Scott is not technically a fugitive at this point.

But Jantzen tells FoxNews.com that recent postings made to Scott’s Facebook page indicate that the 25-year-old appears to be aware of the allegations made against him, and the department is set to widen the net. If a crack isn’t made in the investigation soon, he’ll be contacting the relevant border services personnel to see if Scott went to the United States, which is just a short ferry ride from Vancouver Island.

A priority case in the otherwise low crime municipality of 115,000, Scott is listed on Saanich’s most-wanted list and police are asking anyone on either side of the border with information on his whereabouts to contact the department.

Of course, the way this guy rides, police may have to start looking in Mexico soon.

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    That guy has some BIG BALLS – or a death wish.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    186 MPH is wicked ridiculous.

Just think - 86 MPH is fast in traffic - but then add another 100!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I wonder if the police searched the ditches on the side of that road?
  • sebastian1
    12 years ago
    There wouldn't be anything usable for organ donation had he crashed. The owner of the company I worked for, died tragically in a motorcycle accident. The police estimated he was doing over 100 mph when he left the road and hit a telephone pole. The owner of the house next door was the first person on the scene and related that several pieces of my boss's body were scattered in the lots next door.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I searched for a few other articles.

The speedometer topped out at 300 km/hour (186 mph) but police say he may have been doing faster than that since they hear the bike still accelerating.

The speed limit there was only 50 mph

The police identified him from his computer's IP address after he posted on YouTube and Facebook.

He has a prior history. At least 25 traffic violations.

This guy will be caught. It will be interesting to see what happens.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    @motorhead,

I remember when this happened weeks ago. I haven't heard of the guy being caught yet. But then, Vancouver Island is such a quiet place that the horsemen do not send the A-Team out there.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well,these guys that put stuff on their Facebook are just asking for it. LOL
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    It's like the dumb ass the wrote the note to the bank teller for a robbery on the back of one of his own deposit slips.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Speaking of dumb and banks...

Why do they ask you when opening an account if others may make deposits in your account? I say GO FOR IT, ANYONE!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Clubber you are at the banks all the time, be my guest and put several $$$ in my account. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion