tuscl

fingers up the dancers ass !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, July 15, 2012 2:43 PM
How many members love to finger the ass whole of a hot dancer ? I know I do !

16 comments

• tvhead
    12 years ago
    Did you mean the whole ass? Or the asshole?? As for me: I'm fond of both. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Man I jes luv fistin rite up to me elbow!
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    There's a reason I refuse to fistbump, never mind handshake, assholes at strip clubs. Shit almost wrote fistpump which wouldn't have been right.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    It's so nice of Juice to check the temperatures of the dancers! Do you do vision and hearing tests as well?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Putting your cock up her ass is better
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a shitty thing to do. :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I usually try to avoid assholes. :) They often seem to frequent areas where there is a nice pussy so it can be hard to avoid them at times.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I've rubbed a few dancer's sphincters and they have seemed to enjoy that, but I have not yet taken the plunge.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Rimming?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I was in a private with a girl and she was a little shy until I rimmed her a little and went in just a little. She went over the edge crazy and started orgasming. I was luck to get out with things still attached. It was like I opened the orgasm flood gates. When we were done she forgot to ask me to pay her. I did anyway cause she was worth it. To bad I had not time for OTC.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I love to stick things in any kind of holes. I think it comes from my childhood when I had one of those PlaySkool toys where you try to put square pegs in a round. I didn't read as many books when I was 13 like farmerart did.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Some girls like a little ass play, but most don't because they are not prepared hygienically. The ones who like it usually like it a lot.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Juice, I just had my first sip of coffee this morning, see this thread and spit it out....lol, somehow reminds of some old Andrew "Dice" Clay.... "So I've got my fingers up this chicks asss elbow deep..." "Jack & Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with $2.50. The f#ckin whore".... "Hickory Dickory Dock...." "Little Boy Blue...." "Little Miss Muffet...."
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    LMFAO guys ?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    An oldie but goodie thread :) lol... I will happily do an oil check on a stripper with a great ass. This is one of those things for which it's good to get clear consent before descending
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion