tuscl

How much do you normally spend at a strip club?

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:30 PM
Hey I am a new member and was curious about how much people normally spend at the clubs. I spend 200 to 300 and usually go a couple of times a month. Just so you all know a little more about me I am a young adult and have been going to clubs for a few years now. I am from Kentucky.

23 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    I spend around $500 a trip.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Anywhere from $200 to $500 to even more! Depends how hot the whores are. (Now, fortunately, I've never followed txtittyfan's financial advice. Otherwise I couldn't even afford to pay the cover.)
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    its up to you on how much you want to spend
  • DFFECHSWU
    12 years ago
    Varies from just the cover charge plus a few tips to several VIP's where $200+ is dropped.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    As a rule I try to stay under $400 per trip, including dances and drinks. Preferably within the $200-300 range. I've broken this rule if I haven't been clubbing for a while, but generally works out around there.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    I rarely spend over $100, and I get everything from FS down for that. You just have to approach the girls right.
  • jthershey
    12 years ago
    Avg about $150 or so but range usually $50 to $400. Sometimes its been FS or close for less than $100 and sometimes i feel like i wasted my $300... Depends on the club and girls that particular night.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    $200-$500 per trip. Cut back on trips to save for my daughter's July 6 wedding.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    $20-$800
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    $200 to $500depending on the club. High mileage clubs are in the high range
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Most of my visits, about $20-$25.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It realy depends on the club and girls........non extra club/girls $50-$200 .......extra clubs/girls. $300-$600.........then theirs my personal goals like my record of how many lappers I've bought or how much I've made it rain on stage.....if I feel like it I will try to bet my records............my all time low was $0....free entry.....no drinks.....no dances........no stage.......just chillin with a hotty......my all time high was $2,000 spent in 8 hours of some hard core clubbing.....stage, dances, drinks and extras
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Its been a while since I've spent more that $100 in a club. Most of that is regular pussy from my CF/ATF all but eliminating the need to get anything ITC. Before that, somewhere between $300 and $400, depending on how long it took to figure out who to take to VIP. Less if I could arrange something with*out* going to VIP.
  • PussyLick
    12 years ago
    Last two trips I spent around $60. I rarely spend over $100 and when I do go over it is still less than $150. In clubs with $20+ lap dances, I usually only get one or two and spend most time in Perv Row with $1's. However, I like to frequent clubs with $5-15 dances, and I spread the green across many dancers!~) Usually I have to drive long distances so I don't spend much money on Booze.....Coupons for free entry are readily available online for many mainstream clubs. Also, checking for specials/promos helps keep the costs down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ~$400 per visit – and all in LDs; no extras. I like variety and like to get LDs from as many dancers that I find attractive/desirable.
  • Aries2525
    12 years ago
    Looks like a really wide range. When it comes down to it all that matters is whether or not you had a good time. After all we go to have a good night out.
  • Bishop4224
    12 years ago
    When I first started going, $500 or so which steadily crept upward...up to about 10 months ago I was bringing $1500 to the club and spending $700-$1k of it. I've worked myself down to the $300-500 range. I didn't go to clubs all that often til the last 18 months and kind of fell into the habit, the fun, etc of it all. Part of the problem was being too nice to say "no" to dances (too nice of a guy at times) and also clubbing while drunk...and no, I always entered cynical and knew the hustle I was participating in, nor did I develop a ATF, just enjoyed the variety Now I know how to say no & have reined in the drinking.
  • nycasian718
    12 years ago
    I usually spend anywhere between $400 - $800. It depends mostly on which club and the type of service. In big cities I'll typically spend closer to the higher end of my budget.
  • dagincourt88
    8 years ago
    I usually spend upto $600 a trip. On special occasions like christmas and new years, I spend upto $2000. Almost every time, I experience buyers' remorse. But sometimes, I leave with a big smile on my face and a fond memory of the night that lasts several years. This is about 10% of the time. I also leave completely disappointed, which is probably about 25% of the time. The rest are meh. Quality of experience has got nothing to do with how much money I spend.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It varies widely but usually ranges from $200-$1K.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I just go broke
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    My usual budget is $300, which I'm normally spot-on with. Occasionally I underspend, and once in a while I throw in another VIP, which brings things to $400
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Depends on how many VIP trips.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion