tuscl

First trip to Michigan

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:35 AM
I need help from you Michiganers because TUSCL is no longer searchable by club type. My tastes seem to be a little different than many TUSCL regulars. The ideal club will have the following: -Mostly white girls -Nude - like spread eagle pink pussy viewing at the stage -Private dances with 2-way hands on, but not extras. Really, I don't give a shit about extras. -A party atmosphere - like lesbian acts, or female audience members that show their tits, or amateur contests. At a minimum, not depressing. From my research it looks like Dejavu is my only hope. There must be something better. I am planning my first trip to Michigan and I need your recommendations.

14 comments

• Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    If you like full nude, then I'm sorry but there really isn't anything better than that. Also dollar tips don't get you much more than the chance to deposit the dollar in the g-string. The party atmosphere is best experienced at Flught Club/ Penthouse/ Coliseum IMHO, others may disagree. Sorry about all that, but full nude really isn't a thing here in the mitten. The Canadian places are all full nude though you could hop across the border to Windsor if that's absolutely non-negotiable.
  • drevil19
    12 years ago
    Windsor has full nude clubs.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Stay away from Detroit & unless you wish to explore all the small towns 1 by 1 looking for your desire, don't bother coming. Detroit is an EXTRAS town. Go directly to Art's country.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The OP said "Really, I don't give a shit about extras." He didn't say he would avoid a club that offered them if that was the only place his other criteria would be met.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    The only places that are full nude will be the juice bars. State law frowns hard on places serving alcohol also having full nude.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Where in Michigan are you planning on staying? You seem less than enthusiastic about Deja Vu, but the criteria you describe is a really good match forthe Deja Vu in Lansing. But it's no alcohol. Kind of cuts down on the party atmosphere but if you go late on a Saturday night, you'll get the bar crowd. Lots of female customers and most interact at the stage. Totally nude on stage. Many do a gyno show. There was a time 10 years ago when this club had some of the hottest dancers in the state. It's fallen off though. They have hands on private VIP rooms. Expensive though. Most here would be adverse to dropping two bills and not getting any extras, but this might work for you - if you can do without the booze.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Trust me, don't pay for extras and you won't get any. They are called extras for a reason.
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    Raincoat. From a show perspective you are going to be a bit disappointed in Detroit. For the private dances you can certainly get what every you are looking for even two way contact lap dances or better. I would suggest the Coliseum on a Friday or Saturday night for more of a party night. I have not seen your perfect club in Detroit. Tampa or Miami maybe. Let us all know if you have found your ideal club.
  • dondoes969
    12 years ago
    It all depends on where you will be in Michigan. If South East, and if you really must see the kitty on stage and not in the VIP, then the VU really is your only option. There is one located in Ypsilanti. It's just about 30 min from DTW, and has cheap parking all around. If you are willing to accept top less stage dances and great atmospheres, I'd highly recommend the Flight Club. It's less than 10 minutes from DTW, and well worth every penny. For places closer to central Michigan, Motorhead has it right. The Vu in Lansing is worth a visit. Out west, you'll find a decent number of strip clubs, but not many of them, if any, will really fit your needs....as far as I know. Hope that helps.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The only nude club I know of is Hustler in Lincoln Park (a Detroit suburb)and they flash the gyno. Many clubs go nude in private dances. No club is all white dancers. Not been to the Vu as I avoid DejaVu on general principle I donot like being on candid camera when I go to the bathroom (they have cameras everywhere).
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    Thanks! You guys are great, and you even stuck to the topic on this one. Motorhead, I will be traveling all over Lower Michigan. It looks like I will be visiting at least one of the Vu's. I normally try to avoid them because they are just too corporate. I'm confused about whether Flight Club is nude or not. Tuscl has it listed as ?. Also, reviews indicate that it has seriously gone down hill. Vince Michaels mentions juice bars, but I can only find Deja Vu in that category. Are there others? As for clubs that meet my profile: Any BYOB club in Iowa. My favorite club is Hollywood in Washington Park, IL. Of course Mons in Tampa is legendary.
  • joesparty
    12 years ago
    Everybody else has given good advice, so to clarify: only the nonalcoholic (aka juice bars) are nude on stage. The only full nude clubs I've ever been to in Michigan are the Deja Vu chain. Pretty low mileage. Flight club is not nude on stage, but some girls will get naked in a private dance. It's still one of the nicer upscale clubs in Detroit.
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    Thank you Joesparty. I will start with Flight Club, even though recent reviews are trending downward.
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    Alcucard wrote: Go directly to Art's country. What does that mean?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion