tuscl

Work Place

Clubber
Florida
One thing before I quit.

I spend a lot of time in banks. Seems the women there are young often young and relatively hot, or decent MILFs. Any opinions from the rest?

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “I spend a lot of time in banks”

Be careful – you are going to get caught sooner or later – I know the economy is tough, but … :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Yeah to some extent. It's probably a decent job if you're a young woman with only a high school education.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Some time ago, Citibank in NYC was sued for sending a female employee home for dressing to provactively. Her breasts and hips were a distraction for male employees. She did not change her wardrobe after being warned. Citibank fired her. Lawsuit now pending.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    Funny you mention that today. I was at a club this afternoon, DV COI. Got some dances from ashley, Very good looking girl, caucasian, no tattoos, brunette and tall with large bolt ons. She tells me she only works 2 days a week because she works for the bank full time, still dances for extra money. Received a nice HJ completion and a great grind.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Definitely alot of hot women in finance. Just don't tell them you are txtittyfan though. They kind of get turned off by guys who said to short treasuries the day before they bottomed 3 years ago, just before the massive treasury rally.

(Guess that's why txtittyfan can only get pussy by paying for it in strip clubs... Well actually he lost so much due to margin calls that he has to offer $10 BBBJTCCIM just pay the cover now...)
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I must go to the wrong bank, because at the one I go to, most of the women there (and they are all women) are the type that wouldn't be out of place at Walmart or McDonalds. A couple may have been hot when they were younger, but they are not younger anymore.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Agree. I usually go to a small nearby branch. And the one teller that is always there is a young, maybe 24, tall, tanned hot blonde. She could dance anywhere and maje money. The asst branch manager is very attractive MILF.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have spent a great deal of time in financial institutions lately in my fruitless efforts to raise cash for my nat gas exploration play. I can tell you that hedge funds always have a babe at the front of the office.

And, not just a babe, a really smart babe.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    DD,

Judging by those that concur with me, it seems time for you to change banks! :)

P_C,

Only for work, only for work. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Hot girls like to work around money end of story
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    You actually go inside the bank? Do you spend so much in the clubs that you're over the ATM limit?
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    I agree with gator fan and add that they probably love knowing what everyone that comes in is worth. They're probably there looking for potential husbands in the finance industry. Like women who become nurses so they can meet doctors to marry.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm with DandyDan. I have been going to a small branch office of my credit union for about 25 years. In all that time, I have seen maybe 3 or 4 that got my attention. Although I don't go very often, I have seen much better at attorney's offices.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Anytime you spot a bag of money that the armored car guys, drop, Clubber, be sure to pick it up. Think of the party you could have at Stir Crazy !! LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I've seen many, many fine young babes and MILF's in the banks. I'd gladly put a smile on their face.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I used to deliver to a cosmetic surgery place in La Jolla. The girls working there looked like super models with spectacular tits! I think the doc was up to something. And yes, attorneys do know how to hire them.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Banks, not credit unions, hire good-looking young women. But of course most of them are already dating guys--though often a convenient dude. I never approached one because I saw several guys get shot down (metaphorically) by tellers. At a strip club, girls are open.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm,

That would be a bad idea, but I sure could have a good time "Stiring" it up! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion