tuscl

whats your fav sex positions ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, July 9, 2012 3:09 AM
#1 cow girl #2 reverse cow gir #3 standing dawgy style #4 laying dawgy style $5 missionary That's my top 5

17 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Pile driver
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Standing doggy style.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    RCG doesn't do much for me; my dick isn't long enough and bends the wrong way to make it as good as some feel it to be. Of the others, generally speaking, whatever works for her, works for me.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    1. Standing over jestie when he is sucking my cock. 2. Taking a massive shit in alucard's mouth.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Butter churner with lovemetiddys.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Yes.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I take it anyway I can get it.
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    1,2,3, and 5
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Dougster boy I laughed so fuckin hard it was insane !
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    1--cowgirl (love to watch them titties bounce 2--doggie style (watch that ass jiggle and give her titties a reach around)
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I'm sitting in a comfy chair, she's on her knees facing me.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    I'm sitting in a comfy chair, she's on her knees facing me.
  • SnakePlissken
    12 years ago
    Missionary & doggy so I can control the frequency of thrusting. I also like cowgirl, if, and this is a big if, the girl will do her part of the work and just ride me until she gets off. Otherwise, cowgirl is tiring as Hell.
  • flguytampa21
    12 years ago
    oh Damn, I want her legs up in the air and pussy ready.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    1- Cowgirl so I can play with the tits 2- Reverse Cowgirl to play with her asshole 3- doggy & misionary for a real hard drive
  • how
    12 years ago
    As for ITC, while I'm seated, it's pretty much CG or RCG by necessity. Between those choices, I prefer CG, particularly when she leans back and her sliding motions pull jr. generally away from his "natural" direction in that state.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    If I'm with a girl with a nice ass: [view link] If I'm with my wife: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion