tuscl

What's the best way to tell if the tip parade nis worth a dance or two or three?

Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:58 PM
OK guys what do you think.. I don't do V.I.P'S but what about lap dances ?

11 comments

• Yoda
    18 years ago
    Bigdawg: The typo wasn't the problem, and yes, I've made plenty. The question was unclear. Obviously others agree with me. No offense intended.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Yoda has a bit of a duel nature: He tries to present himself as wise, modest, and an ultra-tolerant ass-kisser. Look a bit below the surface though and you will see just how much of a hostile, arrogant, little prick he is though. No wonder the guy needs to pay for pussy. (Oh, ok, he can score once every two years with poor immigrant women: providing he is in the there threee times a week working on it.)
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    The original question was unclear to me also. I don't think Yoda was being hostile, he was just asking you to rephrase your question.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    BD: By "tip parade", I surmise the practice is no stage interaction, but dancer circulates around customers collecting tips after her set- not very reliable as this is a hustle. However, if she gives you a hard on just by her mere presence, I'd strongly recommend buying a lapdance from her.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Thanks Chandler, you took the words right outa my mouth. As I've explained before, I have a 2-step process: if she is my type from a distance (small, slender, cute, young, friendly, nice smile), she makes the first cut and I'll try to spend a little time talking to her; if I then discover that she also has a pleasant personality, and it's difficult to define what I mean by that, I'll get a dance. And we continue or not from there. But if no one in the club makes the first cut, or maybe the way the club works doesn't allow my 2-step process to work that way, then I relax or revise the process or standards if I'm in the mood. At that point it depends on the girl and the club. So for me there really is no hard and fast answer to the question, it's more of a gut feel. But I don't worry too much about it because I always figure the odds are in my favor - all the girls are trying to make money and the only way they can do so is to please customers.
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    Abbienormal: That's exactly what I was asking . Thanks
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'm sticking with my answer. Actually, I'll modify it to say it depends on what you're looking for. If conversation is important to you, try to strike up something with her. If it's contact you're after, see how much she'll go along with. If she's reluctant to engage in anything with you for a tip, she's a poor bet to deliver on the dance. Of course the best way is to tell is to buy a dance. If you like it and want more, buy a second. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Sorry, I'm not sure what your question is either. I think you are asking how to judge from tipping (onstage, as they tour the room?) wether to get lapdances, is that correct? If so I look mostly for attitude. How they interact with customers on the floor and how they dance can be good indicators of LD quality.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Sorry, I can't tell what you're asking either. I'm guessing you're a dancer wondering how many lap dances you can expect a "tip parade" to yield? I'm gonna beat FONDL to it and say it depends on the girl and the club.
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    Heh Yoda...are you taking lessons from David. I guess you never made a typo ?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Kindly repost the question in english.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion