tuscl

Was I Cheated?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I had a favorite dancer Stacy, who left for parts unknown a year ago. Stacy had incredible breasts, which I played with to my heart's content in VIP. But she told me she did not do extras, by which I mean BJ and FS. She was OK with me putting my finger up her pussy and squeezing my dick between her tits. But nothing more. I requested OTC and she gave me her phone number, but whenever I called she had some excuse for not being able to meet me.

Last week I was talking to a couple dancers in the club, and we got on the subject of Stacy. When I mentioned that she did not have sex with customers, they laughed at me and said she had been the biggest whore in the place.

Now I feel abused. What the hell's wrong with me? (That's a rhetorical question--you guys don't have to give me your clever answers.) I feel that I was cheated, but I don't know if I was or not. I never got extras, but I never paid for extras. I got exactly what I paid for--full contact naked dances--and I was happy with this at the time.

What do you think? Was I cheated?

17 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Nah, I don't think you were jack. I just don't understand why Stacy told you she doesn't do extras, if according to her co-workers, she does do them.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    She just clued in that you would pay even if she didn't do extras, whereas the other guys would just find someone else who did. In other words, you were too nice and accomodating to her. Don't let them get away with thinking they don't have to work for there money, and make it very clear to them that you are willing to walk if they are not willing to work.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    And maybe it was Stacy's co-workers who were cheating by not telling YOU the truth. Have you been able to confirm their story with any other customers or reviews?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    In any case, it's definitely not anything personal. If they are willing to fuck for money it doesn't matter who you are, providing they don't think they will make just as much from you for not fucking.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "What do you think? Was I cheated?"

Only YOU in your mind & heart know the answer. Anyone else giving an answer knows nothing unless they can read your mind.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    What Alucard said. Though sometimes, you may think one way one day and another way another day. Best tuck it away in the past.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Maybe your dick was too big for her. She might have been afraid you would break her hips.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Dougie makes a good point, she's satisfied with you paying for lap dances. Maybe you could change that, but talking to other girls about her is'nt going to help.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Oops, you said she left, anyway thats how some girls think, give you what they think you want.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Stroking you off with your dick between her tits and hand up her pussy could be considered extras in some counties think about that one.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I'll let you in a big secret! Strippers lie and there is a good possibility that the "other girls" are lying to you now or their definition of whoring is the things she did with you.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I'll let you in a big secret! Strippers lie and there is a good possibility that the "other girls" are lying to you now or their definition of whoring is the things she did with you.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @tired: I'll let you in on a secret - strippers fuck for money even though some lie and say they don't.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    Technically you weren't cheated since you received what you paid for. I would say you did get cheated if you gave her money for FS and never received it though. Sorry to see that she never came through on OTC but there are plenty of other strippers out there.
  • Damazing
    12 years ago
    Did you have to pay for the extras you were getting already? Fingering and tit fucking usually aren't standard for lap dances so how exactly did those things become a part of your regular routine? If she was allowing those things without paying extra then I would say no you weren't being cheated. But If you were paying for those extras and you got denied the full monty then I guess I see how you would feel cheated. Regardless you said shes gone now so try not to dwell on things that are in the past and can't be changed.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Did you have to pay for the extras you were getting already? Fingering and tit fucking usually aren't standard for lap dances so how exactly did those things become a part of your regular routine?"

Well, this is Detroit. Hand jobs, fingering and tit fucking are pretty much a part of the lap dances as long as you get 3 or 4 dances.
  • Damazing
    12 years ago
    Oh, I wasn't aware it was like that in Detroit clubs. It doesn't happen that easily here in Columbus.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion