tuscl

In need of dancer perspective...Fully nude vs Topless

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 11:44 AM
I am a dancer and have been for about three years. I have worked at a lot of the clubs in Indianapolis, but i have recently moved to Tampa, Florida. Ive been shopping around trying to find the right club for me but so far i have not found anything that compares to Dancers Showclub in Indy. I have a slight feeling most of my problems reside within the fact that i now have to compete with fully nude clubs. I have never danced full nude before and am a little curious. I wouldn't have a problem with it on stage, but lap dances are another story. Would i give a lap dance the exact same way i would give one with my t- bottoms on???

12 comments

• Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Yep - pretty much. Depends on the club whether you allow/encourage much touching. Come here to Atlanta and dance at Follies if you want to be busy giving full-nude friction dances. Otherwise, you can do air dances at places like Pink Pony. Still nude and touching is minimal, but you won't make as much money.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Rod8432 is NOT a dancer. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Truer words were never spok, err typed. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You should PM Stiletto25, if she doesn't post in this thread at some point soon. She is a wise woman & can give you a good perspective!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    The dances would probably be the same, you will just leave more snail tracks.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Don't assume lap dances are nude just because stage dances are. Over on the east coast of FL most of our clubs are nude on stage and for table dances but bottoms on in the lap dance areas. VIP/Champagne situations are often nude, but I'd think if you're doing a room both you & the customer know what's going or not going to happen back there. I'm not sure what the norm is over in Tampa though. But to answer the question from a customer perspective, the places/dancers that do nude lap dances around here do them pretty much exactly like they do with their bottoms on. I've never really noticed a difference in terms contact down there; that two square inches of fabric isn't exactly a chastity belt nor does its absence prevent dancers from shying away from contact in that area. I'll second Alucard's comment tho - ask Stilleto25.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Nude is how you should end up in a topless strip club
  • canny
    12 years ago
    In my experience as a customer every dancer sets her own limits. Two different dancers in the same club will have completely different amounts of touching that they allow/encourage. One dancer won't let anyone touch her breasts, but encourages customers to touch all they want between her legs because her nipples are sensitive and playing with them hurts.
  • lovemetiddys
    12 years ago
    I agree with canny
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Gypsy56 have you contacted Stiletto25 via PM yet? You should if you want an excellent perspective from a very together Dancer.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I agree with myself
  • Gypsy56
    12 years ago
    Thanks for all the advice. I did some calling around in tampa and most places i found were full nude full contact dances. Many of the ladies have told me they are not excessively busier than the topless ones. Apparently summer is the slow season in this area. I might check it out for a night but i think ill stick to where i am for now. :) xoxoxoxoxoxo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion