tuscl

Deltaware

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, June 18, 2012 11:23 AM
In all the years that I have been a member of TUSCL I have never heard Delaware mentioned. No reviews. Nada. Are there clubs there? Anybody been there? Anybody know a stripper or anybody else that has been there? Or wants to go there? Yeah. It's a slow day. :)

15 comments

• Omega22
    12 years ago
    I looked at Delaware after clicking on the clubs link and there were a few clubs listed. Also I saw some reviews. One reviewer said that Delaware law states that the girls cannot be fully nude. So I guess the state has really strict SC rules and people travel out of state to go to clubs. Just my theory.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've never been there, but it looks like if you're in Delaware, it's a fairly close drive to Baltimore, Philly, and parts of NJ. All decent clubbing places from most reviewers.
  • DougieJ
    12 years ago
    Yes, just as Motorhead states above, a drive to Philly (to the north) and Baltimore (to the south) are an easy option, I'd say within an hour easy (I'd been through Delaware, so I'm trying to remember the times to drive through it. It's all a matter of driving through on I-95.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    SC, There was a review for Hak's in Delaware posted late yesterday. The reviewer says extras are available. Who knew? [view link]
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    I'm be been to the two clubs in Wilmington and they are not even worth writing a review on. Extra's : who , how, when?
    12 years ago
    In Philly there's a decent percentage of strippers who live in Delaware. Should give an idea of the earning potential in Delaware. The one I see most often advertised and which many of the girls will tell you they've worked at is Gold Club in Wilmington. Never hit up a strip club in Delaware. As close as I live don't think I've ever spent any time there, just passing through on I-95.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    As a long time member here and a resident of Delaware for the last 18 years, there is a good reason...they all suck, all 5 of them or however many they have. With Philly only a 40 min ride from my place, and only 20-25 mins from northern Delaware where Wilmington is located, there are far more and better high mileage places in Philly, or just south of Philly around the airport. Don't get me wrong, I like living in DE, home of tax free shopping after all, but as for the clubs....nada.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    I also meant to say that the laws are very strict....no nude, pasties for the most part, no touching, no nothing. 59 is right however. A large number of Philly dancers live in DE, some of which are open to OTC. But until the laws change or someone has the cash and or pull to get away with more, clubs in DE don't make sense.
  • K9
    12 years ago
    For the most part, "Deltawarians" roadtrip to Philly, Balto, and NJ since the pickings in DE are not as deep. I used to hit up Cheerleaders in Philly, but I have grown tired of the commute/traffic. Gold Club and Haks are right across the street from eachother and I would say that Haks has some value in food/drink prices and you can find a few "diamonds in the rough" girls. I have been an on again off again regular at Haks; my last ATF was from there and we were pretty much OTC for a year. I'm not a fan of the Gold Club, girls there seem to be a bit stuck up...... Deltaware SCing isn't for everyone........
  • K9
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat... I forgot to mention... Extra's are possible but, DE laws are pretty strict so you need to invest a bit of time, effort, and tips to the right people...... Lap Dancing is pretty much a waste of time and money.... Champaigne and VIP only.....
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    No, don't know anything about the clubs there, but one of the managers at my job originally came from the Eastern Shore of Maryland and told me all about the tax free shopping in Delaware.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Deltaware Where can I buy some SC?? LOL
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Maybe you, as a retired old guy with cash, should TOFTT, do a road trip to SC hell holes, and report back to us.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - I just did that last month. I went to Ohio. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Agreed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion