tuscl

Best Days/Worst Days to Go to the Club?

I guess there are several different ways to approach this question. For the purpose of this article I am going to narrow the time of day to evening/night (I have only been to the SC before 9 PM once and I will never make that same mistake again).
If milage is your most important factor I am guessing that Sun-Thur would be your best bet. The reason being, on the slower days there will be more competiton amongst the dancers for your money. On the other hand if dancer quality or variety is your priority then you will want to make your visit on Friday or Saturday night after 10PM. As far as the best time of month to go, I honestly have no clue.

Okay so a lot of you are thinking at this point, "No s*** Frankie" but let me offer my recommendation. People are starting go out more on Thursday night. Basically Thursday is starting to become the new Friday and dancers know this, so some of the best talent is extending their schedules to include Thursday night. Therefore if you want to get the top level quality and variety you see on the weekends with the weekday milage then give Thursday night a shot.
I don't really know the worst day pf the week would be so I am hoping you guys could tell me.

19 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Worst days are December 25, January 1 and July 4 the best days are Thursdays at 3pm
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    The best day and time are when I am there. I wouldn't go just because of what day or time it might be. Spontaneity is a part of the experience for me, not F*#@ing planning!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Afternoons when the club opens! NEVER at night!!!!!!!
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    depends on the club and what you are looking for.

yeh talent is on average better Fri & Sat nights, and I'd also agree that sun-wed can be better value, but then there are cities where you can get pretty much whatever whenever.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    what Clubber said.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Spontaneity is a part of the experience for me, not F*#@ing planning!"

EXACTLY the opposite for me! a well planned experience where I know what I'm getting. Spontaneity is BAD, BAD, BAD!!!
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    In my experience, I have found noon, afternoon, early evening, nights, and after midnight to be very good times to go clubbing. I have had great experiences at all those times and will continue to try and figure out which is best by returning over and over when ever I have the time and money.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Planning = BORING!
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    The worst day of the week to go is Sunday. People are recovering from the previous two nights of partying and doing family stuff.
  • carl95
    12 years ago
    "Afternoons when the club opens! NEVER at night!!!!!!!"

You never hear about 2PMers because all the thugs are just waking up.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Sun-Wed nights. I don't advance plan it, but I do generally avoid Friday and Saturday nights. I have to admit, though, that even if I could hang out in a SC during the day, I probably wouldn't. I like my dicey activities to be under the cover of darkness. ;)
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Weekends nights are the worst times to go since all the young punks and bangers are in the clubs. I seldom stay late at the clubs. When a girl says; " you'll see how busy we are later" I make sure I leave before then. Every club is different. Some are good in the afternoon HS8 some are good in the evening Bogarts. I was at a club recently where the girls sat in the back and only came out to the stage when I asked one why she bitched that there was no point in being here until after 10PM since there were so few patrons. I told her that if she and her coworkers get off their fat asses and come out from the back and talk to the patrons that where here maybe they would make some money. Then I left.
  • Otto22
    12 years ago
    So true, Tiredtraveler! My favorite day for clubbing is $10 day at any Hamilton club in Detroit area. Afternoons generally offer higher mileage and early evening usually gets you a dancer not yet drunk.
  • DubbleUgly
    12 years ago
    For me, not so much a day of the week as it is a time of the month. Go in a little before payday when the girls are finding out that there is still month left at the end of the money, and the creativity level seems to go up a bit.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Friday and Saturday nights are the best because that's when the hottest girls work. It's as simple as that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I think I see a trend in where the club and number/quality of dancers improves as the week goes on (i.e. from Wednesday on).

Having said this, I’ve had some great Monday nighters. If I am really horny, I go, no matter time nor day – I would think there are dancers whom are also horny for $$$ and will be there no matter what time nor day.

As others have commented, now a days I tend to stay away on Fr/Sat nights b/c it’s much harder to get the dancer you want. Some of my worst SC outings as of late have been on Fr/Sat nights and some of my best have been on late weekday afternoons or weeknights.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    There were some GREAT responses to this thread, and right from the get go with gator...but everyone makes good solid, valid points...and comes down to - to each his/her own...

My preference is Thursdays and Saturdays....late afternoon/early evenings/late nights....it's all good....
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Absolutely depends on the club and what you want.

Sapphire NYC before 8pm will land you $5 drinks and free cover. Best deal in Manhattan for drinks at a strip club. In fact, it's honestly cheaper than queens as you could order top shelf liquor and get it for $5. Not sure about something really fancy like blue label, but definitely most drinks no problem.

You won't see too many girls here, but other than that it's pretty good. Probably gets more packed later, I didn't stay long enough to know.

Then there's other clubs that have the SAME line-up for the entire 8 hour nightshift. For example, Flashdancers in NYC has the same girls there from 8pm to 4am pretty much. You might as well come and whatever time window within that frame suits you, as it's almost always going to be the same shit. Although preferable to be earlier rather than later.

• JackofClubs
    12 years ago
    So as long as I have a spot at the bar, I'm good for whenever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion