tuscl

This Sunday is Fathers Day.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
How will you dads spend the day? I will be spending it with my kids.

In honor of Fathers Day, tomorrow when I visit my favorite club, I will be wearing a t-shirt that reads "My father only wanted a blow job".

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, if you were to believe some cat I know here, I should be spending the day with the "child" I allegedly fathered down there at PP. LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    This Sunday is also Arbor Day. My wood is hard thinking about it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Celebrating my birthday 3 days early with my Brother who is a father.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Well last week I got laid off and ran into my dad at the strip club all in the same day. I waved he sheepishly came over. It was an all around awkward day. The worst part is cant tell the story to anybody.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LOL, smokeshopjoe, at least it was a mutual bust. Getting back to shadowcat: You know, my friend, part of me would be delighted to have a child with that woman. Never having had a child, it would be an event to treasure, and even though nothing would develop from that event than the child, it would have been a good thing. I'd spend whatever time I was allowed with the child.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I'll stop by the cemetery and spend a few silent moments.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I hear what your are saying vince. They only thing I got out of my 27 year marriage was two great kids.

If I ever see "that woman" again, I will give her your phone number. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Got you there! Just passed the 42 year mark and still have the two great kids!
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    My kids will stop by for a while and then I may go to the club, but I'd like to avoid the dancers invariably asking me about Father's Day and my kids. I find it awkard, because my kids are older than most of the dancers.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    My kids are taking me to dinner at Ruth's Chris. Somehow I don't think they'll appreciate it if I ask them to fund a strip club trip...
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    My kids will come over at some point, and I will look up and say a short prayer for my dad. Mostly watching U.S. Open on tv.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Ye old BBQ pit will be smoking today
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Thanks Dad for everything. RIP
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Like clubber a few silent moments with my dad at the grave site

Then hang with all the kids I have fathered

Then I'm meeting up with my ATF for some bbbjcim and bbfscip
  • Ironcat
    12 years ago
    The t-shirt is funny Shadowcat. My concern is that if I wore a shirt like that with the wiseguys I hang around with that their response would be "So did you give him one?". Then we'd be fighting.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I am working (says farmerart as he strolls through tuscl). Even though my father died many years ago I think of him often wondering why I didn't turn out to be even half the man that tough old bastard was.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Howdy Art.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion