tuscl

dancer named Harley

in oshkosh WI, i would love to see her again,tall slim, small breasted,long wavy sandy color hair.where are you working Harley?

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I rode her pretty hard last week. She might not be back for a while. Said that was good enough for a loooonnnnggggg time.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "RIF"

Is anyone else old enough to remember the "RIF" (Reading is Fundamental) televisions ads from years ago?

Of late, there seems to be a number of new posters that never saw those ads
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    george is correct as usual. I saw her leaving george's hotel room limping. :)
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I thought clubber rode Harley.
  • randymayer
    12 years ago
    what club does she work at?,,,
  • randymayer
    12 years ago
    do you know if she has a daughter? what her last name is? it's important. thanks guys, randy mayer
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Randy, if you are talking about that chick that worked at Naughty Girls, you'd be better of just letting it go. GMD is far from the only guy who has had his way with her. I also hear that she's a meth addict and that she has a pimp. Just move along dude - life is too short.

Of course, you could instead continue to stalk her. Perhaps you should hire a PI? Go back to the club and offer to pay for information? I don't know, but if you are in love/lust then you're likely to be disappointed even if you do find her.

Good luck sir stalker. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The daughter is *definitely* not mine.
  • randymayer
    12 years ago
    hey man thanks big time, i was just wondering,(thats too bad), i met her 6 years ago,haven't seen her sense, now i don't want too,thanks again!
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Here is what you do find a new dancer. Thats what you do.

I am guessing by your asking you assume that kid would be yours but I am guessing any good hooker worth her salt would just abort the lil bastard. Or you are a wierdo ex and thought this would be a good course of action.

Got some news for you you described i dont know about 15% of dancers. And for names... names are for tombstones. Shit I tell the dancers a new name every time I go. If the do remember the bullshit name I gave them last time I give them the no its xxxxxxx but close. Just to make them feel bad.

And LASTLY even if any of us knew exactly who you were talking about NO ONE HERE WOULD TELL YOU.

Shit if I were drunker I would totally make a fake account with the name harley and chime in with a bull shit response.

Also if this is you may i suggest before you have too much invested in TUSCL you might change your log in.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/randymayer
  • randymayer
    12 years ago
    no not my kid,I just thought she was a good dancer,i found some dancers we needed for a party,turned out great!,,looks like I have some free advertisement though,thanks! free,Oshkosh music fest,local music artist,Oshkosh Aug 18th .sat,beer,food on the grill,southpark.9am to 9pm, http://www.mayermusic.bravehost.com/
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    ttf,

Clubber do!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm glad the OP clarified.

He went from "regular" stalker to "damn scary" stalker when he mentioned the daughter.

Am I the only one that thought it was his. The thought of using a Internet strip club forum to search for his daughter is weird. As it turns out, was just a normal guy looking to hire dancers. Geez, why didn't you mention that in the original post
  • randymayer
    12 years ago
    bachler party,the three dancers that did show up ,only one could acutely dance,one realy smelled and they were all ugly, made way too way much money, a little over 800,between the three.I fig some one w/ a kid could use the cash,,,should of just talked my 'ol lady into dancen,
  • randymayer
    12 years ago
    we just checked out of the hotel, fuckin bitches stol all the towels bath robes , and the fuckin pillows, who steels pillows,im not getting this bill,,,lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion