tuscl

Ever Been Surprised?

bobvz
Pennsylvania
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:26 AM
So I am heading to one of my favorite spots in Philly and I text a dancer whom I have known for several years; always a great dance and attitude from her whn I am in the club. I text her I am coming in that night and want to know if she is working. I get a reply back why don't I meet you at your hotel? What a nice surprise. A great time was had by all and I have added her to the ATF list. It is not like I never tried before with her, but OTC was just not her thing until I was surprised. Ever had a nice surprise like that?

20 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sort of, but not as "nice" as your surprise.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Yes, but then I woke up.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yeah but not in a good way.
    12 years ago
    Yeah, pretty similar actually. I get out to Vegas 3 times a year. Got to be a regular of an OG girl. I never even tried to work the OTC angle myself, hadn't known her that long. One time I call her to find out when she's heading into work. She tells me I'm a nice guy and she knows I'll still come to see her at the club. But she's not feeling going in, paying the house fee that night. Why doesn't she come to my hotel room? She'll get completely naked and charge me a reasonable fee. Who am I to turn down the offer? We've been doing our thing for several years now.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    No that has only happened if I brought it up first:) That would be a nice surprise.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm surprised right now
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I'm surprised right now" By what gatorfan? A dream?
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Way to go 59!!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    nothing that good
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Let's hope the surprise isn't her boyfriend armed with a baseball bat.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Jackslash it was not. In fact, i find it actually better when the dancer has a boyfriend or significant other. Then everyone knows where they stand, no clinging stripper that expects more. That is not to say I treat the ATF's badly or don't care, in fact far from it. But for some reason it seems to work better when the dancer has someone else at home.
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    I just had a similar situation with a dancer I have known of about 8 months. She would never meet me outside the club and rarely share anything personal about herself. On my last visit to Detroit she cancels on meeting me at the club on Wednesday and when I txt her on Thursday she says she can't meet me then either but she will come by my hotel on Friday morning and she did. The difference with my story is I get the feeling that might be the last time I see my girl and bobvz looks more like things are just getting better. I can now cross surprise OTC off my list.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I've been shocked, shocked.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "But for some reason it seems to work better when the dancer has someone else at home." Ain't *that* the truth! It can make hook-ups harder, if there're secrets being kept, but it there's no illusion about why we're there. As much as I like my CF/ATF, I also like knowing she's not trying to come home with me.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    Similar story here. I had been seeing this dancer every couple of weeks in the club..nothing but dances. I had hinted at OTC and we actually met for lunch once before she went into work. I had planned an overnight trip to her town and in my mind, I had decided if it didn't happen, I was done. Evidently they know what we're thinking because she called me to say she really didn't feel like going into work and why didn't we just meet at my hotel. We did and continued with hotel only meetings for about 8 months. Too bad the sex ended up being only so-so.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh yes, it's pretty common for strippers to initiate the OTC idea these days. Often I don't have to ask them (and I am the kind of guy who is pretty quick to move) because they ask me first.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    " I had been seeing this dancer every couple of weeks in the club..nothing but dances. I had hinted at OTC and we actually met for lunch once before she went into work. I had planned an overnight trip to her town and in my mind, I had decided if it didn't happen, I was done. Evidently they know what we're thinking because she called me to say she really didn't feel like going into work and why didn't we just meet at my hotel. We did and continued with hotel only meetings for about 8 months. Too bad the sex ended up being only so-so." Perhaps an ITC preview of your sex together might have helped avoid 8 months of so-so sex OTC.
  • ArchiePitcar
    12 years ago
    Your own business, I guess, buy why persist for 8 months if the OTC sex is only "so-so." There are plenty of other stripper fish in the sea!
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    I'm a slow learner I guess. She was super hot though.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm gonna take it back. I did get surprised about 10 yeara ago. I had a girl at the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus that I had done OTC 3 times. I did not have her phone number and neither of us lived in Memphis But each time we met at the club we hooked up and met at my hotel. So on the 4th time, she shows up right on time but this time with her BFF. They were car pooling from Nashville. I fixed us drinks and after some chit chat the BFF askes if she should go wait in the car. My girl said no. We want you to join us. Then she whispers in my ear that this is not gonna cost extra. That she will split the $150 with her GFF. That was the one and only time I did a 3 some OTC and I totally enjoyed it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion