tuscl

I'm crossing this place off my bucket list. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:30 PM

bustanutz

Clubs Reviewed: 1
Total Reviews: 1

Thee Whiskey Tavern
200 Zimalcrest Drive
Columbia, South Carolina 29210

Reviewed on: May 29, 2012
Visited on: Saturday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 6-10

Busta rolled into this ho hole last Friday night. Just moved near Columbia so this was my first time to tha club. First I want to say this place is near a Walmart and is located in a ratty ass hotel parking lot. Wen I say "ratty ass" that is giving this hell dump shit hole too much lovin. Once in the club and payin $10 to sum punk ass rude fuq, i came to the conclusion the skanks that r too ugly to work at the Walmart cum here to do their hustlin.

So a ugly ass crack ho white bitch tried to hustle me for my dollar, but little did this hustlin hos kno, I come from skankville usa aka tampa and Busta knos how to hustle these hos back. I said, "bitch wat r ya tryin to do?" she said "to get a dance". I said "no bitch, now buy me a drink so u start to look good." she wasn't very friendly after that. Fu bitch I said. There's more hoes where u came from!

Whisky drinks were too expensive so i went to my truck to drink my punch. I go back in after a while and I'm ready for sum bitches now. Wooooyeah bitches. The same skank white ho wit black hair cums over and she musta had an extreme makeover cuz she looked fine. I hustled her down to a good price and we went to the couch room which was to the right of the ass hole at the entrance. She bent over and stuck her ass in my face and ooooohhhh shit...sumone needs to buy this bitch sum toilet paper. I like sum stink but fuq that must be sum kind of health code violation. It was so bad I didn't want to open my mouth and tell the bitch to go away cuz I was scared sum of her shat would get up in there.

I kno why they call this whiskey tavern it's cuz u need to throw down some serious whiskey to make these bitches look good enough to bustanut. I like a challenge so I will be back.

Bustanutz!!!

16 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Obviously this guy is a Mensa. I would take everything he says to heart. I don't know why you are crossing this place off your bucket list SC, sounds like a great place!
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Is this bustanutz or another one of juicebox's aliases???
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I think he is ALP's brother perhaps. Their vocabulary is just about the same as is their misogynistic attitudes.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Busta, I like the cut of your jib.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "so I will be back"

That last sentence did make me laugh.

Apparently Busta has very low standards.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Not that I think "Thee Whiskey Tavern" is on it, but do you really have a bucket list? I guess we all do to some extent, but might not have a written list.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't be so quick to discount the review. The choice of colourful language is *quite* deliberate.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    I thought we had moderators that proof read our reviews? Does this website even have moderators?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    " do you really have a bucket list?"

I sure do. Mostly sports related. And I have written them down. Most are actually pretty easy. Go to a PGA golf tournament. An NCAA FInal Four. The Indy 500. The Kentucky Derby. See the "Hollywood" sign. Visit Scotland & Ireland.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I thought we had moderators that proof read our reviews? Does this website even have moderators?"

Some of these POS reviews do get thru unfortunately!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - just one left on my list. Fuck a 10 bare back. But I don't think I am gonna find her in this place. :)
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    Looks like a "must see" to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Bustanutz is quite the urban poet!!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Dont ya mean Fuck it list
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It could be called that gatorfan.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

I've never had one, at least not carved in stone, but there are some things I'd like to do that are in my thoughts.

As an example, just get on the Harley and go wherever it takes me and forever long as needed. Of course I'd need an unlimited budget to go along with that. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion