tuscl

being a bodyguard 4 sex ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, June 10, 2012 5:37 AM
Ok, so I got this stripper friend of mine that is needing me to stay a few nights at her apartment so she will feel safe seeing a custamer of hers....in exchange each day I stay earns be 3pops of my choice of bbbjcim or bbfscop or alll the above lol......you guys thank its worth the risk for the pay off ?........sounds good 2 me....just wanted a second or 30 opions on it before I said yes or no.....

20 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    Is she clean? And is her customer who she'll be seeing also clean?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes.....not a huge druggy lol just the w33d lol !......custamer is a big dude she just wants to feel safe getting to know the guy at her place .......sounds like a good deal to me.....but of course any thang could happen.......hell shit does happen
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    From a customer standpoint. If I went to a strippers apartment for P4P and saw you there, I get the fuck out immeditely.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    If that happens shadow I'm still going to fuck this stripper...just sooner than I was expecting lol......thanks shadow lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ya I'm going to be playing the role of her brother lol
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Better be prepared to actually *protect* her, potentially with deadly force, if need be. Otherwise, you're *both* going to get fucked, and not in a good way, if things go badly.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Oh, gee, just like Kevin Costner and Whitney!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    No risk No reward
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't think this is a good idea Juice. THINK Hard about this!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Then the stripper will need another bodyguard to protect her from you her bodyguard it's a vicious cycle
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Juice, I wouldn't do it unless you're prepared to defend her if things go sour. Make up some excuse, and fuck her later anyway. You would regret it if things went wrong.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    1) If it is a psycho customer, you face some tough choices that are going to be answered to the police. 2) If the customer is the police, you will face some tough answers as to why you are pimping for her. (And no, they won't give a fuck what you say.)
  • Yoda
    12 years ago
    What are you prepared to do if the customer... A: Doesn't want to pay her. B: Pulls a knife or a gun on her C: Turns out to be a cop and arrests you for being a pimp.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It does make the juice look like a pimp ! Oooo shit ! Ya I thank I will say fuck no !.......thanks guys ! And fuckin. Yoda ! Omg ! How you been ! ? I haven't seen your kool ass since the pink site !
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Hey Juice, is it Dougster that she doesnt feel safe with? Dont blame her, he does have sociopathic traits. Haha!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mikey lol
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    if u do this Juice you gotta buy a real ugly 70's cadillac and alligator suit, mebbe get some gold teeth too
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Samurai that's a fuckin deal ! Lmfao !
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Don't The hat with featheers and platform shoes and you can be her Huggy Bear
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I agree with the others that there are bad repercussions that aren't worth the end payoff. If she is willing to give you BJ and FS for this, she will be willing to do it for other stuff. I would try and go in that direction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion