tuscl

is ROMANTIC LOVER addicted to making posts????

Sunday, May 28, 2006 6:53 AM
It seems that he is, in fact, addicted to making posts. I haven't been here that long, but I've heard many of you complain about the amount of posts. And that a lot of them are re-cycled from earlier ones that have fallen off. Perhaps R.L. simply needs to get himself into a re-hab center so he can stop.

6 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Read my post about the other post
  • davids
    18 years ago
    chandler: Quit being such a control freak and let people do what they like. Get control of other areas of your life and then your need to control TUSCL will evaporate.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Davids...I am honest about it. I know that the stripper/prostitutes and prostitutes that I've been with would not date me if I didn't part with any cash. They have been younger than myself, hot and, if they made thier living some other way, they would be out of my league. I realize that and don't have any illusions that there is a chance to date any of them as a BF. As for having a sense of humor...of course I'm going to have a sense of humor. That's who I am. I'm sorry that you don't. That's who you are.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Bones: It's about honesty and THE TRUTH. I have no problem, in principle, with prostitutes or men who pay them providing they are honest with themselves and posters in an anonymous forum about their motivations. But when "men" like FONDL post here that he could get hot, young women to be friends with him or have sex with him any time he wants without paying, but he simply chooses to pay because "money doesn't mean that much to him" or "to be polite", I have some problems with the truth that we are supposed to be trying to get at it. Is this board supposed to be fantasy or reality?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Giveitayank: Perhaps you weren't aware that it's considered very rude to go on a discussion board that's new to you and clutter it up by giving attention to trolls who the other users make a point of ignoring. Please observe basic netiquette and realize that we'd rather not go through this every time a new poster comes around. Thank you.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    With a sense of humor that sharp, I can see why wank, er, I mean yank has to pay for pussy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion