tuscl

Hottie v. Hottie #8: East is East and West is West

Thursday, June 7, 2012 7:10 PM
Inspired by the Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Tour, this edition of HvH features an East Coast Girls v. California Girls competition. Bragging rights to the Coast with the hottest dancers. Props to mjx01 for suggesting some of the contestants. <span id="take-survey" style="display:none;"></span>Take the <a href="[view link]" target="_blank">HvH #8 Survey</a>

10 comments

• xedin5436
    12 years ago
    Huh. Total West Coast sweep for me. I only even hesitated on the last one. At least I'm in the right place. And where does Karen work?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I think the west coast wins although I would have taken ariel over all but vanessa.
  • ScottyW
    12 years ago
    West coast , no brainer! Toss up between Karen and Vanessa for hottest of the hot. To be honest, any of these chicks is an order of magnitude better than the best dancer on the Akron sceen and would certainly drain my wallet!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    To make it a real test, you should have withheld which coast they were from until after all the votes were in. I don't think it would have made much difference in this case, even so, but it's always better to limit superfluous information in questions like that. But Ariel. OMFG.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Ariel WHOA
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    An all WC sweep for me,except for Ariel. Like gmg said - Damn!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol - gmd, you are now "gmg"!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Xedin: Karen is from The Green Girl Saloon in The OC. GMD -- next will be north vs. south and I will take your suggestion about not identifying the region before requiring the vote. We have enough for a report, but I am on the road and have limited web access, so it will have to wait until tomorrow evening , , , keep the votes coming!
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Holly (west) 59.65% v. Amanda (east) 40.35% Winner: West Coast Russian Import (east) 55.36 % v. Stephanie (west) 44.64% Winner: East Coast Karen (west) 89.47% v. Suri (east) 10.53% Winner: West Coast Ariel (east) 38.60% v. Vanessa (west) 61.20% Winner: West Coast West Coast wins 3-1 (and by match play and in the overall voting thanks to Karen's commanding lead over Suri) The left coast did well in the overall poll as well, taking gold, silver and bronze Holly( west) 28.81% Vanessa (west) 22.03% Karen (west) 15.25% Ariel (east) 13.56% Russian Import (east) 10.17% Amanda (east) 8.47% Stephanie (west) 1.69% Apologies to Suri who got left off the last question . . .my bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion