Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PUSSY

10inches

Florida

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

what kind of pussy do you prefer?

1--big, meaty lips that dangle loose and free

2--tight slit with not external lipps

3--doesn't matter ; all pussy is good

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

3

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

I like the ones with thick firm lips that resemble an orchid.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

My ATF's.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

3, of course. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed the resemblance between pussy and orchids.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Something between (1) and (2)

Profile picture for travelguy10
travelguy10
•

Very small lips

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

If I like the gal, I like what's attached to her.

Profile picture for sandman96
sandman96
•

I agree with Motorhead, in between 1 & 2.

Profile picture for Raincoat
Raincoat
•

It really doesn't matter as long as it isn't too hairy. I don't like the ones that don't open up no matter how wide they spread their legs. I like pink.

Profile picture for wwpmi
wwpmi
•

Damm I guess Dusk to Dawn was such a natural it only took 3 hours to identify with it:) As always good call SC. and BTW put me down for a #3

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

"Dusk Till Dawn"...

Good movie right up till Salma (what a hot dance!) freaked, then it sucked!

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

2 for me. Sorry, I am not a fan of roast beef dangling down.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

2, please.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"It really doesn't matter as long as it isn't too hairy"

I am possibly a minority of 1 here, but I really love a full bush on a woman rather than the shaved look.

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

An inventor guy shows up at a patent attorneys office.

Inventor: "I have invented a mixture. When you apply it on a pussy - it gives the pussy an orange flavor. The pussy tastes like orange ! You think I can make money from this invention?"

Attorney thinks for a while then goes - "I don't know if you can make any money for your invention, but if you invent something that can make an orange taste like pussy. Come back to me. You and I will both be rich."

So my answer is "3"

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

3

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"I am possibly a minority of 1 here, but I really love a full bush on a woman rather than the shaved look."

Have you seen my profile pictures? :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I may like a combination. I guess this is a 2. erooups.com

Is this a 1? homeofthegirlnextdoor.com

Maybe most girls are a 2, not sure. 2 looks good and if I have the 1 correct, then that can too.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Have you seen my profile pictures? :)"

No. I have not browsed through them gmd.

Well then a Minority of 2! ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement