tuscl

PUSSY

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 6:49 AM
what kind of pussy do you prefer? 1--big, meaty lips that dangle loose and free 2--tight slit with not external lipps 3--doesn't matter ; all pussy is good

20 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I like the ones with thick firm lips that resemble an orchid.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My ATF's.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    3, of course. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed the resemblance between pussy and orchids.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Something between (1) and (2)
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    Very small lips
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    If I like the gal, I like what's attached to her.
  • sandman96
    12 years ago
    I agree with Motorhead, in between 1 & 2.
  • Raincoat
    12 years ago
    It really doesn't matter as long as it isn't too hairy. I don't like the ones that don't open up no matter how wide they spread their legs. I like pink.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    Damm I guess Dusk to Dawn was such a natural it only took 3 hours to identify with it:) As always good call SC. and BTW put me down for a #3
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    "Dusk Till Dawn"... Good movie right up till Salma (what a hot dance!) freaked, then it sucked!
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    2 for me. Sorry, I am not a fan of roast beef dangling down.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    2, please.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "It really doesn't matter as long as it isn't too hairy" I am possibly a minority of 1 here, but I really love a full bush on a woman rather than the shaved look.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    An inventor guy shows up at a patent attorneys office. Inventor: "I have invented a mixture. When you apply it on a pussy - it gives the pussy an orange flavor. The pussy tastes like orange ! You think I can make money from this invention?" Attorney thinks for a while then goes - "I don't know if you can make any money for your invention, but if you invent something that can make an orange taste like pussy. Come back to me. You and I will both be rich." So my answer is "3"
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "I am possibly a minority of 1 here, but I really love a full bush on a woman rather than the shaved look." Have you *seen* my profile pictures? :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I may like a combination. I guess this is a 2. [view link] Is this a 1? [view link] Maybe most girls are a 2, not sure. 2 looks good and if I have the 1 correct, then that can too.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Have you *seen* my profile pictures? :)" No. I have not browsed through them gmd. Well then a Minority of 2! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion