tuscl

Have you spotted female coworkers in your office at a local strip club (as custo

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:11 PM
I did the other weekend. I was wondering if they noticed me. I believe one did not but I'm not sure about the other. We never spoke to each other in the club. They were with boyfriends or male friends so I definitely wasn't going to start a conversation. It does make you wonder did they go there because they wanted to or did they get dragged their by their friends? I was just curious. Either they didn't see me or didn't want to wave. One girl looked like she had quite a lot to drink. I've spotted other guys from work at local strip clubs but not females. Maybe that's a sign strip clubs have gone more mainstream. I remember the first place I worked at one girl at the manufacturing facility found out I visited strip clubs (I didn't know her) and she came up to me and asked me if I thought she could make it as a stripper. I was new to strip clubs back then. I could go places with a question like that now although I would be careful what I said if it was where I worked at. That question isn't that bad. I've heard a lot worse. So how many of you have spotted female workers where you work at visiting the same strip clubs? Did you wave and say hi? Lol, maybe they were looking for strippers to bring to work to start up an exercise program. Someone suggested that as an idea at a meeting one morning to get people where I work at to start doing some exercises. Just kidding about them looking into the idea. Those two girls I saw were not in that meeting.

19 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've never spotted any women co-workers at a Strip Club, but that doesn't mean they are not looking at Male Strippers somewhere. LOL
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    There were no male strippers, only female. I'm thinking strip clubs have gone more mainstream where it just seems like another club that may stay open later than others.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I don't recall the two females looking at the dancers though. They may have simply gone along with boyfriends to the club.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I have run into many male coworkers that weren't shy at all about approaching me to say hi. With all of the clubbing I do I guess it is inevitable that I run into some of them from time to time. The fact that I club solo makes it easier for them to approach me, I guess. Most of the time the first thing they'll ask is what dancers would I recommend! But I have never spotted a another female coworker.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    No, 99% of the customers are male. I do spot the occasional female customer, but never any co-workers. I don't think stripclubs will ever take the place of regular clubs where people meet to hookup.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Guys from work, yes. Bitches, no.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have never seen any of the ladies I work with at a strip club. Most of the women I work with have family responsibilities (and they are probably too old for it as it is) and the two ex-dancers I work with now find the whole strip club thing disgusting. I wouldn't mind seeing one of them at a club, but I doubt it will happen because she's already married with two kids.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I used to be in the entertainment business and once saw a client in a club moonlighting as a stripper. She wasn't at all shy about it.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I saw one of my *wife's* coworkers one time. She told me that she'd keep quiet if I would. I laughed and told her that my wife already knew where I was, but if she didn't want me to say anything, I wouldn't. Unfortunately (because she's pretty cute) she was not one of those girls who gets a little carried away at a strip club. :(
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    No, but one dancer was a dead ringer for a co-worker. The first time I saw her on stage, I got so flustered I got up and let the club, leaving the beer I had just paid for, lol The dancer and I had a nice laugh about that later.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "No, but one dancer was a dead ringer for a co-worker. The first time I saw her on stage, I got so flustered I got up and let the club, leaving the beer I had just paid for, lol The dancer and I had a nice laugh about that later." At a Club I recently visited I had a similar experience: → "To me she had an 8 body after experiencing her up close. If her tits had been slightly larger, perhaps I would rate her body an 8.5. Her face rated at 7.5, attractive to me, but not a spectacular TUSCL 9 or 10 in quality! {She actually reminded me very, very much of a nurse I had worked with about 12 years ago. They could have been twin sisters.}" The Nurse didn't have quite as good a body.
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    I have seen a co worker twice at two different clubs with her friends. It was pretty weird at first but we talked to each other on our way out as the club was closing.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I've had strippers come up to me and say hi because they know who I am. It was startling the first time it happened when I didn't know her.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    No co-workers, but women I know from my work.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    What if they were strippers?
  • hammerthor
    12 years ago
    I've never seen anyone I knew at a strip club, I have however dragged multiple female coworkers with me. One of them actually seems to enjoy it, as she gets a ton of attention from the dancers on stage!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    You mean on amature night?
  • Whynot2
    12 years ago
    Saw a co-worker working at a club...this is, oh my goodness, 30 years ago. We didn't work in all that closely, but she was certainly recognizable around the plant. She recognized me. It's fair to say that I was much less comfortable with the whole situation than she was.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    The closest I ever came to this was years ago when I ran into two girls I knew from a company I consulted at - moonlighting as waitresses at a stripclub....They were CSR's in a Call Center by day, and worked several waitressing shifts at the club by night....I noted at the time that I preferred the school girl outfits, with massive cleavage going on, that they wore at night....so, I only tipped them at night.... Just weeks ago I found out that a girl (again a CSR) at a company I work with now - formally was a Dancer at a popular stripclub up until about a year ago....To the best of my knowledge I never saw here there, but she's pretty hott....Needless to say, they just finished installing the Pole in my office....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion