tuscl

How often do you see your ATF for OTC?

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 2:00 PM
Curious as to how often you guys see your ATF for OTC? I'm only seeing mine once a month right now, just too many other things going on.

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I started out 2 a month for 4 hours each but that was 8 years ago Now Its 2 to 4 times a week for 8 to 16 hours each.......
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I started out 2 a month for 4 hours each but that was 8 years ago Now Its 2 to 4 times a week for 8 to 16 hours each......." Inflation hey Juice! I'm going to start at 1/month and see.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    A couple or three times per month. A little less now that her boyfriend has become a more permanent fixture. For some reason, he doesn't like her going to meet me...
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I usually see her about 2 times a month. But I might be looking for a replacement! She is getting old. 27 now...LMAO!
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    I aim for about once a month it ends up working out to be about once every six weeks. Keeps me on the good side of the money ledger and is often enough to be worth it to her.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I wish I had as much free time as Juice.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    For me, some weeks twice, but overall I would say it works out to once every 10 days or so, and usually it is an all-nighter.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Screw them atfs. They trick you and you feel that you cant see other bitches. Fuck that or I'll get married. Bros, you need many hos for ur best friend.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Screw them atfs. They trick you and you feel that you cant see other bitches. Fuck that or I'll get married" With an attitude like that, it is doubtful a woman would want to marry you.
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    Once or twice a week.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Once or twice a week. She will come to my side of town telling hubby she has to work late and meet me at motel after work. I have been fucking her going on four years she has been married slightly over two. Sometimes I will add extra money for photos then fuk her. She does not let marriage interfere with our meetings. She danced at club where I am VIP, now works in legal.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm not seeing any favorites away from clubs right now. I'm looking for new favorites but still getting dances from old favorites if they show up.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I haven't seen anything I really wanted to sink my teeth into. lol :)
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Once or twice a month.
  • AnonymousJim
    12 years ago
    Still trying to achieve some hometown OTC. Not only am I in a part of the world where there is tremendous fear of LE and club owners but I tend to like the Barbie-doll types who probably make enough ITC to get by without OTC. Meh. I've had better luck traveling.
  • AnonymousJim
    12 years ago
    Still trying to achieve some hometown OTC. Not only am I in a part of the world where there is tremendous fear of LE and club owners but I tend to like the Barbie-doll types who probably make enough ITC to get by without OTC. Meh. I've had better luck traveling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion