tuscl

'Completing the Cycle'

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Monday, May 28, 2012 7:12 PM
When I go to a SC, I like to see one full rotation or 'cycle' of the dancers on stage. I like to know what all the available options are before committing to LDs/VIP. Lately, I come to conclude that I am in a very small minority of SC hounds who like to see a full cycle of the stage show. Some of the clubs I've been to lately (Blush, Club Erotica) have so many girls on shift that it takes 2-3 hrs to complete one cycle. Or, they're (Beemers) are doing 3-4 song sets that it takes 2 hrs to complete a cycle. Or, there are girls who don't work the stage (Club Erotica?). Or, management is so incompetent that the stage is empty (Cheerleaders). (all clubs in Pittsburgh area) In a lot of clubs, I've also notice a fair number of hound come in and just grab the first available piece of ass and head to VIP. Assuming that you don't have an ATF or are not at you ATF's club, do you like to complete a cycle of the stage show? (An ATF situation is differnt since you wind up with your ATF anyway.)

20 comments

• just_sean
    12 years ago
    I like to see a full rotation as well. I'm a man of variety and it's good to know what's on tap. Also when you're at your ATF club one of your girls might be in the back. I always try to see a full rotation though I haven't been to a club with quite as many girls as the ones you have, but sometimes shit happens. lol.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I'm the same way. I like to see all the strippers who are working that night on stage before I even think about buying a lap dance. It usually only takes about an hour and a half tops. The clubs around here, even during Friday/Saturday nights, have no more than 30 girls working at once. However, sometimes, as you're sitting back watching, a stripper who is hot and your type will go on stage and you can't help but to ask her for an lap dance even if you haven't seen all the strippers yet. That's what happened one of my most recent visits. Saw this puerto rican girl with a great ass and gorgeous face (my top 2 attributes), and right then I knew who I wanted a dance from lol :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I don't consider it practical to wait through a full rotation. I mostly visit clubs I've been to before so I already have a good idea who I'm interested in. At a new club I reject some girls right away, others after talking for a few minutes, and others after the first LD.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I also like to see a full rotation of dancers when possible. Of course it is not always possible. And at other times, as mentioned above by GoVikings, a goddess drops right into your lap as happened to me earlier this month and life was good.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "a goddess drops right into your lap as happened to me earlier this month and life was good." I know exactly what you mean! This is how I found my current ATF!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    In the clubs I visit there are too many variables in stage rotations that it would be very difficult (if not downright impossible) to see a full rotation of every dancer working that shift. I usually grab what I can when I see it, because chances are I won't see it again that shift.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    I'm also a full cycle kind of guy. I like to see how each dancer works it on the stage & see who's the best of the bunch that night. Plus it lets me "pre-game," get loose with the drinks, talk with whoever comes around, & set up a dance for later that night.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I also try to sit through the full rotation before deciding on who to take to VIP. Seeing a dancer on stage lets you make a better evaluation of looks and attitude. I will make a note of all that I like and try to pick one from the group if I am planing to do a VIP. At one of my favorite clubs, Follies, the dances are only $10 and full contact so I will not for a full rotation at that club. You can have a great experience with or without VIP.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If I'm new to a club or haven't seen many of the girls in a while, I like to see all the girls. Sometimes though, you know the girl already at your table is hot or pretty good looking so you don't want to pass up a good thing right in front of you. I went to one new club in my area twice in the last few days and saw a lot of new faces and other assets, :) I haven't seen before. I still wanted to visit another favorite club in the area and I still did not see all the girls on stage at the first club even though I was there maybe 3 hours both nights. I believe one girl wasn't doing the stage rotation yet. If I waited for all the dancers to do a stage rotation, I might be waiting a long long time because I know at one club, some dancers don't always dance on stage. It seems to be a couple of my favorites and some others that don't. There is one larger girl, I'll say overweight and quite fat in the bottom area and waist area a bit, that I wouldn't mind if she wasn't dancing on stage. It's my suspicion she was hired to satisfy the possibility of some guys liking girls like that. Most guys visiting the club didn't seem too interested though. I prefer hot and fit.
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    I usually sit thru the rotation if I've never been there. I guess the possibility of seeing someone better is too hard for me to pass up. I liked the clubs that tell you who's there on a board and the name is announced when onstage.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I enjoy watching a rotation but a few sets into it I can usually tell what I want from looking around the club and who has walked by already.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I usually try to go through the whole rotation, but sometimes you will see a girl so hot that you know no other girl working there will be hotter than her. In those situations I scoop her up right away.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    There are so many variables of girls coming on shift and ending their shift and being in the VIP that it is impossible in many clubs to know that you've seen the full rotation unless it is a really small crew. When I first get to a club I am looking all around at all the dancers sitting, walking around, coming in and out of the lapdance area, whatever, so I don't have to wait a full shift to get a good idea of what is available. Then since I have a particular body type that I am looking for it is pretty clear who are likely candidates. Moreover I avoid being focused on picking just one girl because she might be busy or go off shift before I get a chance. So when one of the girls who met my criteria come up I'll go with her.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    If the fave isn't in, a full rotation is a good thing. That said, should I see the right dancer as I walk in, to hell with the rotation!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    At my favorite clubs, I barely pay any attention to the stage action. I am busy conducting interviews.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Always the case for most of us, I would believe. At our regular stops, we know the dancers, except for new ones, but then may or may not be worth the "wait". Of course, one could do "interviews" while waiting to see any new employees.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    "Hi Sweetie, would you like some company?" "Not yet. I'm still looking." "Oh, you just got here?" "Yeah, about two hours ago."
    12 years ago
    I guess I'm more impulsive. I don't necessarily wait through a rotation, which can be 1-2 hours at the clubs I go to. If I see something I like in the meantime, on stage or circulating, I go for it. There's always another day.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Detroit dancers will not wait for you to get your first drink before they start hitting on you for dances. Waiting for a rotation requires you telling at least five dancers that you're not ready--yet. Wait until that gets around the dressing room.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Thanks all... glad to see I'm not totaly crazy wanting to see a full cycle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion