tuscl

weather affecting SC experience?

mjx01
Aspiring Global Hound
Monday, May 21, 2012 5:55 PM
As I mentioned in my earlier thread, I just completed 5 clubs in 2 days. Dancer quality was down across the board compared to my last trip to Pittsburgh. The weather outside was fabulous, warm & sunny.

Do you think good weather adversely affect the SC experience? Obviously bad weather (snow, ice) kills the club experience. No guys go when it's ugly out and I'm sure a lot of girls call off when it's ungly out. Is the same true with good weather? Both cutsie and dancer would rather be out doing something else, right?

10 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    This thread reminds me of one of my past day visits. When I walked in, I was surprised by the large amount of customers (during the day, clubs around here are almost ALWAYS slow) that were in the club that day. The dancer I was talking to told me that the club tends to be more busy when it rains. Rain brings in a lot more people, such as construction workers, she said. She also said when it's a nice day outside, bright and sunny, that nobody is in the club.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I thought less people visit strip clubs if there is a steady heavy rain. If it's supposed to be raining and storming hard all night, I might decide to stay home or go out on a different night.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Heck, it's generally real nice in South Florida, it never stopped me from going to a club.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Traffic conditions are much more of a factor here in LA than weather. Some clubs (especially the ones near freeways) fill up during afternoon rush hour as people wait out traffic.
  • Bogeyman1
    12 years ago
    I always like to duck into a club to wait out a rush hour before hitting a sporting event. As for weather, there is no such thing as bad weather...only different forms of innappropriate clothing.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    In the Northeast the long winters make us long for golf, picnics, boats, swimming pools, softball and long walks. Too nice a day to be indoors.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Here in the Midwest, there are really only two types of weather which really adversely affect the strip club experience: 1)Blizzard and 2)Storm warning. It's possible when it gets real cold, that hurts things, but if it's nice weather, I don't think that really affects things. It may make for a later arriving crowd at some places, but they do usually come in.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ lopaw: Traffic can be a factor here in Seattle too. Three strip clubs are located on State Route 522 through northeast Seattle. It's a fairly busy commuter route and it parallels Interstate 5. I've been in all of those clubs many times during the peak (commuter) hours, and noticed a lot of customers who appear to be waiting out the traffic.

Also, those same three clubs can suffer when the weather is nice outside. That is predictably July and August. Green Lake, in Seattle, is nearby. All you have to do is spend some time there to appreciate the ten fold quantity of eye candy at the lake, and for free, than would be available at that time of day in those three strip clubs, combined.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    There's weather inside strip clubs?
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Superdude covered it for the Northeast (US)....But, generally there are only 2 seasonal lulls with clubs up here....Jan/Feb just after the holidays/snowstorms and summertime when way too much other stuff going on....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion