tuscl

Why I'm Going Broke

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, May 18, 2012 6:19 AM
Thursday's visit to the strip club: Cover charge (free in afternoon)................................................ $0.00 Drinks for myself, my favorite dancers and the cute waitress.....$140.50 Lap dances, etc...........................................................................$550.00 Valet parking...............................................................................$7.00 Total...........................................................................................$697.50 That damn valet parking is killing me.

31 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    My last visit to a strip club: Cover charge plus drink................$20.00 Drinks for myself, dancers.............$0.00 Lap dances ($10 each)..................$40.00 Valet parking..........................$0.00 Total..................................$60.00 Dancer gave me a great handjob, so I left very happy.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    No valet charges here in Columbus but mileage is nothing like Detroit.... I know some guys who park on the side streets by penthouse and they get away with walking in without valet charges. During the day this is safe but not sure I would try it at night
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Jack, I guess it depends where you go. My typical Flight Club budget is similar to yours. Whereas, if you can stand the ugly girls at Bogart's across the street, it's inline with jerikson.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Bummer. Sounds like Detroit sucks. Umm, on second thought, you guys should probably stay in Detroit. LA is much worse.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Total...........................................................................................$697.50" If this is an EVERY day expense or several times per week, I can see why you are bankrupting yourself. You can help this by "Low Balling" like jerikson40. Or just find a place with Free Parking. lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I don't mind those valet parking fees so much. It is the $1 tips to the bath room troll that are killing me. :)
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Last visit I made... Cover charge .................. $00.00 Jack (drink/tip not action).....$11.00 Lap dances......................$00.00 Dancer Tips.....................$10.00 Valet parking...................$00.00 Total...........................$21.00 Inexpensive when no dancer catches my eye!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yesterday's visit to The Penthouse Club, Detroit, Michigan: Cover charge ................... $00.00 NO drink........................$00.00 Lap dances......................$00.00 Dancer Tips.....................$10.00 Valet parking...................$00.00 Total...........................$00.00 Inexpensive when I resist the Penthouse handshake :)
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    It doesn't matter what I may spend inside the club, the effing valet fee will always annoy me; so much so that I now turn away from a club whenever the valet approaches me. The last club visit for me that involved a valet fee was at Subi's in Southgate. That was a stunning visit in terms of satisfaction with the dancer's efforts but I will always be pissed with the $4 valet fee that I paid. I have not a single regret over the many hundreds of dollars that I spent on the spectacular dancer that I encountered that night. I can't rationally explain this psychological block in my mind about valet fees but it exists and it won't go away. No human is 100% rational 100% of the time.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If "LOOKING" is all you're after, it sure doesn't cost much. I prefer some physical interaction. LOL "The last club visit for me that involved a valet fee was at Subi's in Southgate" Art, there are parking spaces & places right next ti Subi's so paying the valet isn't a necessity there. I KNOW, I've used those spaces & places before.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Lap dances, etc......................................................................$550.00" I hope that there was an awful lot in that "etc." I don't pay that much for FS VIP or even OTC in most places.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Clubbed & VM - Sounds thrilling. Can't wait for the reviews!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    steve, I won't be writing a review on PH this time. I will be at one of our other gems tonight. I'll review that.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vm and clubber you boys make me feel good.......from time 2 time I will club on a $20 or less as I either can't find what I'm looking for or saving up for a wow experiance
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, $00.00 $00.00 $00.00 $10.00 $00.00 Total $00.00 Interesting educational system you have in Michigan! :) steve, juice, Che, That was the last visit. Most times I stop in while working. If I see no one that interests me, I am out quickly. Right now, my favorite is concentrating on school so not working. THAT helps keep costs down. :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Maybe VM was using the Al Bundy "dollar on a string" technique
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @jackslash - what was the $0.50 for?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No, Clubber, and steve. I had my head up my ass and didn't pay enough attention to checking my post for accuracy. Here is the correction:Yesterday's visit to The Penthouse Club, Detroit, Michigan: Cover charge ...................$00.00 NO drink........................$00.00 Lap dances......................$00.00 Dancer Tips.....................$00.00 Valet parking...................$00.00 Total...........................$00.00 Inexpensive when I resist the Penthouse handshake :)
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    My last visit was to Flight Club. I usually figure about $100 an hour but Flight Club is more expensive than my usual dives, plus I got there at 12:30 and was trying to cram in a lot of action in a small amount of time. valet $7 cover $15 1 drink plus tip $11 dancer drink plus tip $15 dances $150 dancer tips $30 total $228
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    my last visit cover. $8 bathroom troll tips. 3 or $4 estimate total for the night pizza slice. 2.50 beer. 4 for about 4.50 ea or $18 parking free one dollar tips. about 4 or 5 dollars if my memory is correct dances. none It was kind of disappointing.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    total was about 35 to 36 dollars
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'm more bothered by the $140.50 for drinks... How many was that? I hope at least 8
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    It must be fun to have THAT much money to club with.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    what I spent yesterday: Gas ................... $15.00 Tolls...................$ 5.00 Drinks..................$28.00 Spaghetti...............$ 2.00 Paper Towels ...........$ 2.00 Shredded Cheese.........$ 2.25 Bread...................$ 1.99 Bag of Tostitos.........$ 3.49 Chicken Breasts.........$ 6.22 Habanero Peppers........$ 1.13 Total...........................$62.58
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Well Jack, look at it this way. At least you are having fun. Now if you were following txtittyfan's financial advice (i.e. to have shorted treasuries over the last three years) you would lose money even faster and have NOTHING to show for it.
  • rell
    12 years ago
    lol... heres mine Cover charge................................................ $0.00 Drinks for myself, my favorite dancer........................$20.00 Lapdances,etc................................................$120.00 Valet parking................................................$9.00 TOTAL $149.00 ... THATS REALLY MORE MY SPEED
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol gator I love it !
  • hammerthor
    12 years ago
    Have had some pretty cheap trips the last few time. My main favourite seems to be everywhere I'm not, so I've found another girl I've started liking a bit. Anyway, tonight was still on the cheap side; Cover Charge $0.00 Drink + Tip $8.25 Lapdances $60 Total: $68.25 I had planned on going for another VIP trip with that dancer, but they ran out of time for her stage show at the end of the night, so she ended up changing into street clothes and getting ready to leave. Oh well, saves me money, I suppose!
  • mike80
    12 years ago
    Last night went to the local Deja Vu... Cover Charge/Drink..$10.00 Tip.................$01.00 Lap Dances..........$20.00 Total...............$31.00 I walked into the club with around $170 intending to spend all of it, but after 2 hours only 3 dancers talked to me and only 1 was interesting enough to have a dance with and she suck horrendously.... I was beginning to wonder if I had the bubonic plague or something. It was a cheap night.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My desire for my ATF. ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Those who shorted treasuries like txittyfan advised are sure getting clobbered today. Assuming they weren't wiped out already.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion