tuscl

Hottie v. Hottie # 7: Quest for the Perfect 10

Monday, May 14, 2012 7:43 PM
We have enough entries to begin the voting. If additional entries are made (send me a private message with a link to the website where you found your choice for the contest), I will post them in a separate survey (with a link at the end of the first) so that those who have already voted on these can vote on the new entries. <span id="take-survey" style="display:none;"></span>Help us find the <a href="[view link]" target="_blank">perfect 10</a>

27 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure who Centerfold's in Phoenix is trying to fool, but there was no one in that joint as hot as the one's provided in this survey the last time I was there.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Silicone city. Prefer natural.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    The quest continues....No perfect 10's for me yet....Though, for me, the bodies of Brianna and Honey are kinda bangin... Jackson, thanks for doing/trying man....
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    Photoshop city. Prefer real.
  • how
    12 years ago
    rfcookie looks nice
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Thought there are some fine looking women in that group, rfcookie is by far the best of that lot.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I agree with several others, rfcookie was the gem of that collection.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    A lot of girls look good from the neck down. I can't rate rfcookie without seeing her face.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    rfcookie works at Oasis Good time Emporium in Atlanta on Fri and/or Sat nights.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Current Standings: 6.07 Courtney 6.37 Chevy 6.53 Ashlyn 6.71 Kiera 6.77 Brianna 6.82 Teagan 7.53 Honey 7.57 rfcookie 7.59 “Unknown” (as indicated above, possibly a ringer) 7.74 Danni
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Though I cannot be 100% certain,it would appear that his rfcookie (from a different board) is the same rfcookie of TUSCL and HVH7: [view link]
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If all that you care about is eye candy, then I guess there might be some worth to this exercise. My "Perfect 10" is the totality of a woman. Which includes her looks, intelligence, wisdom, personality, sex appeal, comfort with her sexuality and most important her ability to be emotionally intimate. Mix all these qualities together in a positive way & I'll see & experience a woman that I'd LOVE to be with, NO matter what walk of life she comes from.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "If all that you care about is eye candy, then I guess there might be some worth to this exercise." Blah, blah, blah. Given the impossibility of judging anything *but* physicality in this medium, I think we can take it for grated that all we care about for this exercise is the eye candy factor. Unless, of course, you've divined some magical method for evaluation the "...intelligence, wisdom, personality, sex appeal, comfort with her sexuality and most important her ability to be emotionally intimate" from a static image? If you have, patent it and market it. You'll be fabulously wealthy.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Blah, blah, blah. Given the impossibility of judging anything *but* physicality in this medium, I think we can take it for grated that all we care about for this exercise is the eye candy factor. Unless, of course, you've divined some magical method for evaluation the "...intelligence, wisdom, personality, sex appeal, comfort with her sexuality and most important her ability to be emotionally intimate" from a static image? If you have, patent it and market it. You'll be fabulously wealthy." What the hell put a thorn in your side???!!! In describing my Perfect 10 I was referring to REALITY, not an Internet picture. If I could figure out if a woman had my desired qualities from a static picture I would INDEED be fabulously wealthy. I'd send you a penny for your patent suggestion.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "What the hell put a thorn in your side???!!!" Your penchant for pompous posturing and tendancy to peer down your no doubt noble nose at the rest of us who don't share your lofty standards and enlightened viewpoints.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You're TOO much. LOL I'm moving on.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    IMO, the best collection to look at so far even if most not pushing 10s. Chevy and Dani, WOW!!!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Drac and GMD, "OK, I'm with you fellers" :-) [view link] mjx . . . concur on Chevy
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Interesting fact. Of the votes cast so far, Brianna has more "10s" than any other dancers, but Honey, who has no 10s at all, is ahead of Brianna in total points because the majority of her votes (over 80%) are 7s, 8s, and 9s.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Additional pictures have been added of Honey (thanks to @pabloantonio for spotting one)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    " Brianna has more "10s" than any other dancers"... WTF?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I liked rfcookie's body but I wish there was a better picture of her face
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I liked rfcookie's body but I wish there was a better picture of her face
  • ScottyW
    12 years ago
    Rfcookie???? You must be kidding!!!!!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Only a few more responses were received. Here are the results: Danni -- 7.71 Honey -- 7.60 "Unknown" -- 7.40 (possible ringer) rfcookie -- 7.38 Teagan -- 6.77 Ashlyn -- 6.62 Kiera -- 6.40 Chevy -- 6.24 Bianna -- 6.21 Courtney -- 5.71 rfcookie had the most "10" votes
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Woo hoo!!! Danni #1!!! Yeh baby, yeh!!!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "Drac and GMD, "OK, I'm with you fellers" :-)" Jackson, I had forgotten how funny that movie was!!!! Great stuff...But, this quest for the grail continues.... Stones/Dave Matthews talkin bout Honey.... [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion