tuscl

People we've seen along the way

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 5:57 AM
Now that I opened the door with the avatar pic I had yesterday, it got me to thinking. (I know that's a dangerous thing, but what the heck) What pictures of people (women and men, both) have you seen that have made a deep impression on you (good or bad ??? The sky is not the limit here, all submissions are welcome. Once again, I apologize for the picture I used yester of that unbelievably overweight woman. I most certainly wish her the best and hope that she can downsize to a more healthy weight.

19 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jinny macarthy........playboy........it put hair on my balls vm.....it sure did
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Poison Ivey.......batman villon........its what started me down the path of obsession with creamy white red heads !
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The 1st time I saw a pic of Tyra Banks in a skimpy swimsuit. It stunned me & took my breath away. ;) :)
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    VM- who is this melon girl in your pics...she is incredible!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac....what got you into reds ?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My interest in Redheads Juice? Well the 1st little girl I was ever interested in as a kid & who liked me, was a Redhead with long curly hair. I've been "obsessed" with Red hair since.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac....Nice
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Megan fox-in her first maxim magazine, I was like this girl is so exotic. Ever since then I have a thing Megan fox like features and exotic ones as well. Clint Eastwood- any pictuer I see of him is so bad ass. Frank Zane- when I first started to workout I had trouble what body should look like, what type suit me more. The first time i saw Frank Zane in his bodybuilding pose. That's what I wanted to look like.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    23cambyman, the lady, known as " Melongirl " here is a model by the name of Denise Milani, an Eastern European woman who moved to the USA several years ago. She did nude modeling in the beginning. I truly wish I had saved the nude pics onto a portable memory unit on my first desktop. I haven't been able to find any nudes of her lately. If anyone ever finds a website with her nudes. LET US KNOW !!!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    And I will take credit for her "Melon Girl" title! :) The Flag raising picture on Iwo Jima!
  • spoonie
    12 years ago
    hopefully I'm not breaking any rules here... [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    spoonie, THANK YOU !! These pics of Denise are great !!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Marianne Gravatte October 1982 PMOY 1983 God, I love 80's bush Sharon Stone But not for Basic Instinct - was better clothed in The Quick and the Dead
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    WOW!!! Beautiful
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bill kazmire....world strongman in the 80's Paul anderson....world strongman in the 60's Lee Priest.....pro bodybuilder John Calvin........christian reformer Martin Luther....christian reformer John shelby spong.....chrisitan progession movemnet Pimpin Kin......Author of "Pimpalogy".....and the HBO show pimps up and hos down Warren Buffet.......he flipped a few coins lol
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I hated the San Francisco 49ers but I can remember an advertisement in Sports Illustrated that featured Ronnie Lott. I don't remember what the ad was for, but I believe was wearing a leather jacket and I can remember he was the coolest looking dude I've ever scene.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Milla Jovovich in the Fifth Element, wearing that outfit of white strips...
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    motorhead, thanks for that memory. Marianne Gravatte was indeed a stunner in her youth. Let's go out for a drink, Marianne, you are probably still mighty fine.
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    julie newmar as catwoman in the old batman tv show lynda carter as wonderwoman any picture of raquel welch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion