tuscl

Founder appreciation

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Well, I had to do it. I had about a year of free membership left, but I just bought a one year membership. Why? It's $39.95 (or something like that), which considering the improvements Founder has made recently isn't much, and I think is the least I can do considering I use this site almost daily for my entertainment. If you don't want to do a year, consider a month. Many of us regular posters here do contribute a lot to the site, but we also get a lot out of it for free. Just my two cents, but I say let's show the "F" some appreciation.

25 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't think it was either. Messaround was just proving that he knew who Flounder was. Which probably says something about his age.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    That age being eternally adolescent? Me too.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    You're only young once but you can be immature forever.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat: Dean Wormer is a character from the Movie Animal House. As to the intent, I'm not sure either.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    If he is Flounder does that make Shadowcat dean Wermer?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I'm very disapointed this theme never took off.

"Who is Founder?"

He discovered the fountain of youth in Florida in 1513. He's been looking for the ultimate strip club ever since.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    D. B. Cooper.

"Who is Founder?"

Well after he dropped out of Pink Floyd in '68 he hasn't been in the news that much.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    What is the name of that guy that jumped out of the plane over Oregon with $1M ..... I think he does this for fun and buys lds by the truck load. He uses the board to find the best clubs.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    "Who is Founder?"

He's obviously very good at covering his tracks...He has also been systematically airbrushed out of all the photos of the Politburo.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    "Who is Founder?"

O.J. has been looking for him for years.
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    "Who is Founder?"

I'm not sure, but I think he plays poker with Jimmy Hoffa. ;)
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    "Who is Founder?"

The FBI was looking for his body with a backhoe recently, little do they know, he's not dead.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    If you pay $40 for a lap dance then you have a lot of reading to do. Lap dances can be bought for as little as FIVE DOLLARS in some strip clubs if you HAGGLE.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    "Who is Founder?"

A hint: He is currently in an undisclosed location, along with his defibrillator.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    "Who is founder?"

I have it on very good authority he's a scary albino and a member of the International Iluminati and the Trilateral comission.
  • founder
    18 years ago
    big_dawg:

you can go to google and search like this:
    in the search box put site:www.tuscl.com
    then put your search words.
  • founder
    18 years ago
    we bill as Expressware, but it is listed with a toll free number. Just a heads up, if you (or your wife) call that number, you will hear a recorded message that it is for the ultimate strip club list.

If you want to pay via paypal, we can make arrangements to do that for a yearly or lifetime membership. Paypal doesn't like to do business with any adult oriented sites on a regular basis, but I can one-off a membership here and there.

• AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    FONDL, my receipt e-mail came up as EXPRESSWARE.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    If I join, how does the charge show up on my credit card? That's always been a concern of mine. Or does the site accept Paypal?
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I definitely like the new site improvements. I don't currenly have a paid VIP membership but will convert just to show my appreciation. Heck the Founder of the site has to make money to give the dancers too.
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    Fouder: Is there any way to do a site search ie. search discussions?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'm going with messaround's standing offer to buy the Founder a lapdance if I run into him in a club. Now don't any of you dudes come around calling yourself the Founder or I'll stick you with a fuglie.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    The $30 I spent on thi site for a six month membership was one of the smarter things I've done. I def enjoy reading everyone's thougts. Yes that includes one of the 'trolls' but hey there are all types that are worth reading
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Just as a P.S. buying a membership added time to my free membership, so I still have those free months and I don't have to wory about renewing or writing a review till March of 2008.

P.P.S.

This is an unsolicited post, and I am not Founder posting under an alias. I think the fact that certain posters are still able to post is sufficiient proof of that.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Then he must live in Key West, because that's where the ultimate strip club is, or at least used to be.

Maybe he started out as "Flounder" and accidently dropped the "l" along the way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion