tuscl

Single Moms

Tuesday, May 8, 2012 12:45 AM
Am I wrong in my observation that strippers with kids tend to be better fucks? I mean that's how they got the kid, right?

12 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Dancers seem to give better sex because they practice more than average girls, you see them in various stages of undress, you may be a little drunk when you have sex with them, dancers are part of a sexual fantasy for most of us. Having kids is the result of having unprotected sex, whether you are a dancer or not. Enjoyable sex depends on the girl, not the job.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure that having a kid indicates a stripper is a better fuck. Maybe a more forgetful fuck when it comes to birth control? Good sex, it seems to me, is a product of technique and enthusiasm. A 30-year-old stripper may have more experience and better technique, but a 20-year-old stripper may have more enthusiasm. So the best fuck must be a 25-year-old.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Pablo, all three of your paragraphs are correct, however I am only talking about stripper. Responsible single strippers don't have kids. Irresponsible strippers who are bad in bed don't have kids (mostly). Strippers who've made some mistakes but fuck like mad, will always have a kid! That's a logically sound statement right? I'm under the influence and this is in no way scientific, but all mom's agreed with me tonight!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    If this is a true statement then Octomom should be the best fuck in the world. I think I'll call her - but I'll just close my eyes when we're doin' the nasty
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Single moms need their paychecks so that they can feed their children. Strippers who have children can't afford to have a bad night, just like strippers who are on drugs can't afford to have a bad night. They NEED to earn enough money to pay the bills every night, so they're more willing to have sex and they're better at it because they need you to come back next week.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck them bitches !
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Empirical, albeit anecdotal, evidence suggests that strippers with kids are in fact better in bed than those without. Whether this is causative or correlative is another question, however.
  • newmark
    12 years ago
    By that line of reasoning we could also say that strippers with STDs are better fucks, since that is how they got the STD.
  • jackoff
    12 years ago
    The only correlation that I've come to realize is: Single mommies (a higher percentage) make better SB's or girls to make regular arrangements with. They like to have a regular flow of money coming in, that they can count on. They usually don't suffer from the GPS as bad.
  • jabthehut
    12 years ago
    Just because a stripper is a single mother certainly doesn't mean she is a great fuck. It points more to her stupidity for screwing some young guy (who wouldn't know a good piece of ass if it bit him in the nose.) She probably has children because she wants someone to love her 'cause her parents were pieces of crap or she wants to hang on to her young "stud." The best stripper fuck that I ever had was a divorced mother who was married to her son's father.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    This started as a joke to curb favor with a couple single moms I was getting smashed with on a slow night. One of them pulled some Freud shit and said I probably connect with single moms due the perceived inadequacies I have of my own mother.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    Don't you follow the news? Women who use birth control are the real sluts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion