tuscl

Exhabition BbHjcih : )

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, May 7, 2012 10:05 AM
Ok so I love a good Bbhjcih out in public.....the thrill just gets me offf.....this is one of the thangs I love trying to get in clubs expitaly non extra ones : )...... How does that make you feel ?

21 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I've had my current ATF give me some mild cock stimulation with her hand in my shorts while sitting in the booth out in the Club. BUT not to the point of my cumming. I save my cum for her mouth & pussy in the VIP. LOL I don't think the Club would be too pleased with guys shooting jizz in Dancer's hands out in the open in the public part of the Club. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    It would feel great, juice, until the bouncer saw it and picked me up off the bar stool and literally threw me out on my face outside on the concrete. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac baby I do see your point but I just enjoy a rush from time 2 time lol Vince I agree but most bouncers don't even thank about it with me being a 300pound powerlifter : )
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "300pound powerlifter : )" WOW! ;)
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I did not know beer cam in 300# bottles!!
  • jackoff
    12 years ago
    I have a little SB who loves to jack me off in public places. Comedy clubs, movie theatres, to fine dining restaurants. It's a thrill and I enjoy fingering her in public.
  • clamheart
    12 years ago
    Not so many years ago on the Block in Bal'more I could sit at the bar and get a HJ with the girl grabbing a napkin from the dispenser for the final catch and then casually reaching over the bar to toss it into the wastebasket, right in front of the bartender. At maybe the "Kit Kat Klub"? (name escapes me), the going rate was $20. She offered BBBJ for $50. When I said, "Can you really do that here?", she pointed to a fellow dancer who's head happened to be down below the counter at the time in some other smiling dude's lap. Things maybe were a little looser on the block then, and certainly cheaper. She also was a contortionist and did her best to get me to try FS for the exotic experience. Even took me on a tour of the private quarters, with a bed and all. In town for business, I did two nights of $20 "public" HJs while watching other naked pussy, and called it quits. Still wonder to this day about the prospects with a contortionist. Anyone had that kind of go?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac69 lol ya man I've lost weight 2 man I was 350 : ) Tired T fuckin funny man ! Jackoff hell yes ! Fingering that pink shit in public is a rush as well....also if I get 2 excitted I take my self all the way out.......I normaly blow close to doing that one lol Clamhart..........my girl is close to being one and the positions are fun as hell and the pussy feels good.....but I've never been with a true or real one be fo
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Clam, that's the way I remember Baltimore. Hope it hasn't been cleaned up too much.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice, your sexual fantasies are sick. But whatever floats your boat man. Normal people don't do what you do in public, stripclub or not. Thats the purpose of the VIP or bedroom.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    thats what makes juicebox juice box. one more thing. I have tossed out people bigger then me out of sc's.that was when i was bouncing in GA
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I have tossed out people bigger then me out of sc's.that was when i was bouncing in GA" It is all about leverage! LOL My man Juice is unique! LMAO Still I enjoy a little direct cock stimulation under the table. A little sneaky fun is nice. I rub my ATF's clit also on occasion. She likes that. ;) :)
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I thought they only put gum under tables.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    I visited a club this past Sat with a former ATF who invited me there for a look see. My review is under Just Enuff Lounge in King of Prussia, PA. At any rate, got there about 6:30pm, and by 10pm my former ATF had pounded down just enough to make her pleasingly tipsy. She gave me a constant off and on again hand job while we sat at the bar. There were two hispanic guys sitting next to us and behind her that got a great show. When it was her turn to go dance, they grinned and nodded my way and sent me several rounds! Then around midnite she pronounced to all that would listen that I was gonna have anything I wanted that night. So after closing at 2am we headed out to the hotel, did the deed several times, then went out about 5:30am to a great local diner for some well earned breakfast. But as great as that was, it was the constant stoking at the bar that was just something else, and seemed to get the whole great evening started!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a fabulous night bobvz! Has the former ATF regained her status? LOL
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Juicebox69, that's great! I've gotten the same thing many times here on the West Coast. I luv it! I'm as much an exhibitionist as I am a voyeur. Check out my post here "Exhibition" a few weeks ago. If you ever come west, let me know!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo thanks homie : ) Bang that cuz your one bad motha fucka ! Drac baby thanks my man ! Dain I sure will
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    So much better than a covered hand job. Don't you just hate it when she requires that?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "So much better than a covered hand job. Don't you just hate it when she requires that?" I've NEVER had a covered HJ in my Life, ever! Anywhere. You must be going to the wrong place or seeing the wrong person.
  • umissedaspot
    12 years ago
    That's the point. Why call it a BBHJ? LOL!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I learned that if a dancer tries to give you a BJ in a public place to just say No. I've never been successful so far. I'm a complete failure. I remember one dancer during her first dance for me she told me "I'm going to suck your dick." I probably had 1.2 seconds to think about it and realize she wasn't joking. Amazing I thought. A dancer who tells the truth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion