tuscl

Moles, Birthmarks, and Beauty

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Do excessive birthmarks, moles, or other skin defects affect whether you will spend money on a particular dancer? Have you ever seen a dancer with port-wine stains or cafe au lait spots? Do skin irregularities downgrade a woman's attractiveness in your eyes?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I don't what it exactually is but one dancer that I know has this large groth on her left breast. It is very close to the nipple and feels like a second nipple.It's kind of a turn off but since other than that, she gives great dances and has a nice personality, I still get dances from her.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Do excessive birthmarks, moles, or other skin defects affect whether you will spend money on a particular dancer? Have you ever seen a dancer with port-wine stains or cafe au lait spots? Do skin irregularities downgrade a woman's attractiveness in your eyes?"

NO.

What downgrades a woman's attractiveness to me is Tattoos!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    If it's not too noticeable, it won't affect whether I spend money on her. I'm not gonna lie though, moles gross me out.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I love shit like this....it adds 2 her being one of a kind and I will love and fuck her 4 this !
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    If the skin doesn't look diseased, I'll try to ignore it if the babe is otherwise fine and gives me the strong impression that she'll make me a happy man.
  • ScottyW
    12 years ago
    The big turn off skin defect is a big TATOO!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tattoo's give juice big wood !
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    "The big turn off skin defect is a big TATTOO!"

I agree. There are guys on this forum who would nut all over themselves for a girl with tats.

What makes a woman beautiful is her total package. If you can't overlook a natural mark on a woman's body you are looking for perfection. Good luck.

My ATF has a few flaws but I still love her all the same.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I agree with the NEGATIVE comments about tats.

I don't find a large mole around the mouth attractive but I can live with it. I WILL turn down dancers with excessive tattoos
  • steve229
    12 years ago

Last time I was in a club, I was sitting at a table having a nice chat with a hot dancer... until she stood up and I was suddenly up close eye level with her outie! Gave me the heebie-jeebies, lol.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    moles zits freckles and scars are what turns me on
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I draw the line at liver spots!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    It is not a dealbreaker. It will depend on what it is, where it is and how it looks. I'm not a tattoo fan either, but the same rules apply.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    @Steve229 - She could poke your eye out with that thing!!! :)
  • mal_hodgson
    12 years ago
    I don't like Tats either, especially if she is very beautiful. I think why would you do that? It's like when some one sprays graffiti on a beautiful building.

A dancer with visible bruises or bandages is also a huge turnoff for me. I recently was getting a couch dance, and when I put my hand on her thigh felt a large bandage I hadn't noticed when she came up to my table. Instantly turned me off and ruined the dance.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ agree about the bruises...

I've noticed bad bruises on dancers and it just makes me wonder WTF!!!!

But maybe I'm jumping to conclusions...
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    A former ATF was a rebellious sixth grader and she pierced her own nose. (ouch!!)

It left a rather large hole that's quite visible in the light of the VIP room and she doesn't have a stud in it now. At times, I couldn't stop from staring at it.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    as vwith many things... it would depend on the specifics of the irregularity in question

As other have already said, tats are big negative
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Depends on the type, size and appearance. Excessive moles tend to be less attractive, but not a deal breaker. I did see one local girl with a really large mole right next to her pussy. *That* was a turn-off.

Well done tattoos, on the other hand, tend to be an enhancement. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I agree with gator lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion