tuscl

Balls deep in da'pussy !!!

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 2:16 PM
So last nigt was my once a week 24hour visit with my ATF house.....after making hot and passionate love....she makes the comment on how she enjoyed how I realy "get balls deep in the pussy!"..........LMFAO ! I've got sized cock so I try to fuck hard and deep some times to make up for the lack....but I never thought I was getting balls deep.......but once it hit me I do...push hard enough to be shoving my balls all up in their lol !................ So what's a funny sex story, comment or whatever for you guys ???

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I was doing a girl really aggressively "Doggie" one time with my Balls whacking against her when she blurted out, "You sure have loud Balls Baby!" I was laughing so hard I hard to stop fucking her! LMFAO
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    "Is it in yet?"
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Is it in yet?" Was she being mean or trying to be humorous SC?
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    Glow in the dark condoms are just too funny at times...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac baby omg that's funny shit ! Shadow.....ya I've been their lol Hb13.....I agree....in and out it does make me chuckel
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you have your cock and entire ball sac in her means the pussy is as loose as hell
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    She was going down on me, and suddenly stopped and said, "You have huge balls!" Glad something's large enough to be remarkable...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Gator.....lol.....yes my man it is put juice still loves it George I know on spot how you feel homie
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice: You are a crazy MF. I have never been able to get my balls "in" but LOL, I think I know what she was trying to say. You lucky bastard. LMAO.
  • the mighty quinn
    12 years ago
    reached up my shorts and said, "there's my little friend"
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Had a dancer on my lap one time and she reaches down, cups my balls in her hand, winks and says, "Wow, you have Cadbury eggs." She got a good tip from me, for sure.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo thanks bro lol
  • Jugo
    10 years ago
    I still do dis lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion