tuscl

"Freshen Up" : Legit vs "Brushoff" Timeline ?

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Saturday, April 21, 2012 4:17 PM
When you've asked a dancer for some dances, and she mentions that she neeeds to go back "to freshen up", what is the maximum time you would wait for her to appear before cutting your losses and moving on ? IMO, ~ 15 minutes or 5 songs is it for me. If I talked to dancer just after her set, going back is perfectly understandable, particularly if she has worked up a bit of a sweat. Maybe a quick change of clothes (underwear) is in order. But, how many dancers routinely do a full blown shower after a stage set? My "brushoffs" have mostly happened during long floor interval between stage sets. I realize that certain physical maladies, urgent calls/texts from home, babysitter, or some regular customer can occur. Yet at some point, one has to cut their losses and move on. One can only ignore/turn away so many other dancers for too long. Your thoughts?...............

18 comments

• bang69
    12 years ago
    I've had this happen. As a former sc employee I'll say this first. 1.use the drug of their choice is pot crack...... 2. drink more alchol. As a paytron 1. redue makeup 2. new out fit 3. clean up after a possiable fs with a customer befor you 4. hair
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I've had this happen. As a former sc employee I'll say this first. 1.use the drug of their choice is pot crack...... 2. drink more alchol. As a paytron 1. redue makeup 2. new out fit 3. clean up after a possiable fs with a customer befor you 4. hair
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'd say 15 to 20 minutes to Freshen up. Have you been "Brushed Off" after tipping & asking the Dancer for dances or just asking for dances? There are those on this Forum who will tell you to NOT ask for dances. I disagree to a large degree with their reasoning on this topic. But I'm a bit of a Lone wolf here, so expect opposing opinions.
  • chimark
    12 years ago
    if the girl just came off the stage and she tells me that she needs to freshen up... I figure about 3 songs... If it's really busy, I may add another song at most, but if after about 4 songs... it's time to look for someone else. She may find you later, but either she has someone already on the hook or someone grabs her before she gets back to you. Either way the time to have her have returned to you has maxed out by then...
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'd have to be very intrigued to wait more than 10 minutes. Assuming there was some other quality available.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    If I don't know the dancer, 3 songs. I can wait 20 minutes for someone that I know already. Usually another dancer will be by in that time frame. I always tell dancers that make me wait, that I am easily tempted and they should hurry. If I spot a hot dancer that will fulfil my lusty fantasies, I will ask her for a dance ASAP; no pretense about it.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Depends on the hotness of the dancer and other options in the club. If there aren't many other options I would want to get a dance from, I may wait longer than if there are other dancers, I'm interested in.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I'm assuming in all these scenarios that the Dancer being waited on DID NOT promise to cum sit down & chat prior to getting "Dances". Now if she DID promise, well IMHO that is plain fucking RUDE! If a Dancer doesn't want to cum see me at my seat, just plain tell me no! Don't promise to cum see me & then brush me off!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    15-20 minutes If she is super hot and I really desire her, half hour but that would the max
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I think 15 minutes is acceptable under normal circumstances. I will admit having waited an hour once. Pickens were slim & I knew that she was a great cock sucker.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I knew that she was a great cock sucker" Under those circumstances I'd wait a VERY long time! LMAO
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    If there are other hotties, why wait at all?
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I don't "ask" them. they will know, or should know by my actions. At that point, they either join me, or they take a hike!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Unless it's a girl I know, just until the next dancer cums along.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    I won't "wait" for more than 5 minutes, with very few exceptions (only 1 comes to mind). If they are gone longer than that and I happen to be available and interested when they come back, I won't hold it against them - but I'm open to other options after about 5. As far as it being legit or not, I think it depends on the dancer & situation. Some really do want to wash up, some need to re-up their drug of choice, some need a few minutes to make arrangements, etc. Others are just looking for an excuse to move on, much the same was the bullshit we feed them when we'd like them to move on...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm going to have to say "I need to go wipse my ass I will be right back" when I dont want a dance
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Guys....we should all know by now that they say they are going back to freah'in up, but they are really calling Juice for a time to meet up with him!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Guys....we should all know by now that they say they are going back to freah'in up, but they are really calling Juice for a time to meet up with him!!" I'd LOVE see Juice's list of Text Messages! ROTFLMFAO It must be as long as his... (WINK!!!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion