tuscl

Hottie v. Hottie #5

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 5:54 PM
It's been a while since our last Hottie v. Hottie Survey . . . Frankly, I was short of ideas, and what I came up with is kinda lame (but, after all, these surveys are really mostly about looking at pictures of naked women, right?). In this edition, we are testing to see how well dancers choose their stage names. Be advised that the survey is NSFW. <span id="take-survey" style="display:none;"></span>Take the <a href="[view link]" target="_blank">Online Survey</a>

24 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I got Alex, Sabrina and Courtney right. That was all.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Loved them all and got most of them wrong. Brazil was my favorite.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Interesting. Because I got Alex, Courtney, and Michelle
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    got alex, tabatha and courtney correct sabrina is easily my favorite
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    thanks jackson... keep 'em comimg
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Khloe was my favorite.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    definitely interesting. I got 5 of 8. favorite was really tough but Tabitha's red hair gave her the close win.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    When we reach critical mass, I will reveal which dancer chose her name the best (i.e was correctly identified by the most survey participants) etc. And, of course reveal who was the overall favorite.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I think I only missed Angel and the last one... Probably go with Sabrina as fav
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I batted .500. I missed the first three, got the next three and the split the last two. I liked Angel and Brazil the best.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Only missed the first two. Loved Khloe, but hate the name. Jackson, don't know if I'm getting cabin fever or not, but I really enjoyed looking at these ladies. I wouldn't mind if any one of them came up from behind and whispered "Mind if I join you?" in my ear.
  • rikk
    12 years ago
    Got three right--most importantly, I guessed Sabrina's name correctly. She is a hottie and is the best of the lot.
  • creepshow
    12 years ago
    I'm a Sabrina man too and only got a few right. A couple of these girls look way too trannyish for me, but Sabrina and a few others are dynamite.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Jackson, good stuff.... Only got 3 right, but proudly that included Angel and Sabrina...Angel is in the 8 to 9 range and eminently doable IMHO....
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Correct, I got Sabrina (my fave) and Michelle. Funny thing is that on at least three others, I thought that if not the name picked, my second choice was correct. You might get a kick out of how I arrived at Michelle. Just think of the First Lady.
  • goldygopher45
    12 years ago
    Sabrina ... wow hottie
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Sabrine! Nuh Said
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Sabrina! Nuh Said
  • jc8891
    12 years ago
    Michelle
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    We've reach Critical Mass on the number of responses. Here are some interesting results: Nearly half the respondents though Khloe looked more like a Veronika. Most thought that Brazil looked more like a Sugar or a Maya. Angel looked more like a Roxie. Alex should have gone with Dixie for her stage name. Sabrina was spot on with almost 50% agreeing that was the right name for her. Michelle was the hands down winner with 58% getting her name right, with Courtney close behind at 56%. Tabitha also choose well, though she could have been a Zoe. The clear favorite regardless of what name you though she should have chosen was Sabrina (44%).
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    It is also interesting that while only four dancers were correctly identified by a plurality of the respondents, the others, except Brazil, had their stage name chosen second most frequently.
  • ScottyW
    12 years ago
    If I was any where near a club with that line-up, I would be broker than a flat tire!
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    ScottyW . . . I hope that you don't live near Atlanta then, because all the dancers in HvH #5 dance at Cheetah ([view link]).
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    We have not heard from the Godfather on this post and he is the Atlanta guru. Has our wise sage shadowcat met any of these luscious ladies?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion