tuscl

Even the old timers fall for it occasionally...

Leonard313
Michigan
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:25 AM
I was at a club over the weekend and had a GREAT time with this dancer. She didn't seem too "honest"...but she gave me a lot of attention and I repaid her by tipping her on stage and getting a few dances over the course of the night. Well, long story short...I decided to go outside my usual com for level...partly because no extras were offered at this establishment...and I tried to see if she'd be willing to go back to my hotel room. I was staying in the city at a fairly nice hotel...I was lonely...her and I seemed to be having a good time. And she seemed kinda interested, asked me if I had contraception, etc... Well, she agreed to meet me an hour after the club closed...she didn't say whether she'd go back to the hotel room or not, but she seemed willing to at least meet me and maybe give me a BJ in the car or whatever. Well, 15-25 minutes after close, she texts me that she was too drunk (I guess they have to take breathalyzer tests...ACCORDING TO HER...and she failed) and one of the bouncers was driving her home. I tried to text her a handful more times while in the city...hoping that maybe her and I could meet for dinner or something, but she never responded. It was a complete bummer. I was feeling pretty good that night...she really made it seem like she was interested in me and attracted to me. And I KNOW that's THE GAME...I've been to clubs ALL OVER THE COUNTRY...I KNOW THE GAME....but I still fell for it. I bought the fantasy. I don't usually do that...I usually understand that stripping is their job and the good ones lie to you so perfectly that you can't tell it's a lie (if you're drinking...and I was)...I KNOW this! But...there I was...alone in the hotel room and as I sobered up...realizing I just totally got played...I was "that guy" that thought he was gonna take home a stripper...like a fool. And I'd like to say, "Live and Learn"...but I should have already "LEARNED" this...so I can't honestly say I'll never fall for it again!!

13 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Nothing worse than waiting in a hotel room in an out town city for a stripper that never shows.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    We all have our moments of weakness!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I think you were suffering from a condition called “hornliness”! That is when a man is “horny” and “lonely”. It can be very dangerous if left untreated.
  • Leonard313
    12 years ago
    But see, there lies the problem...if there was an easily attainable cure for hornliness...id have no need for strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Leonard, There lies the treatment for the condition!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Nothing in there makes me think you for sure got played, unless you threw down a ton more after she implied she might. Otherwise she may have just gotten cold feet, it happens.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Some strippers, if not most, are just unreliable, fickle women who change their minds at a whim without a thought about your feelings or expectations. And why should she care about you? You're a hot stud as long as you shell out money and a lame customer when she gets what she thinks is a better deal. She got what she thought was a better deal and lied to you. It's not personal, just business.
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    "It can be very dangerous if left untreated." a-fucking-men! That shit a real menace to society.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    After the first couple paragraphs I thought you were going to say she showed up with a couple thugs who tied you up and stole all your stuff. So you got off easier than I was expecting.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    No matter what the age, we all get in trouble when the little head overrides the big head.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    Hornliness, awesome! We've all been stood up or left hanging at some point. I don't understand it because these women claim to want the money, and you're offering. I guess it is all business.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Anyone here that makes the effort (and not just a time or two) has had something similar happen. Part of the "game".
  • Otis2222222
    12 years ago
    The entire time I read this I thought you'd already arranged to pay her for those "after hours" services, and then when I reached the end I realized that you were expecting her to do these services for free. Yeah, if you thought you were getting sex for free outside the club you definitely got played. I just assumed that you were planning on showing her some green to entice her back to your place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion