tuscl

Unusual or strange dancer ethnic backgrounds.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, April 15, 2012 2:55 PM
I have recently found a Russian-Mongolian and a Puerto Rican-Japanese. Oddly both spoke English without an accent. Anybody heard of any others?

22 comments

• Michigan
    12 years ago
    I've got my first OTC set up with a Brazilian-japanese girl this week.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Michigan, I've always thought Brazilians are super-hot and more sexually uninhibited than many other types of women. Please keep us updated w.r.t. your “exotic” OTC. It may be educational for many of TUSCLers – would be for me!
  • TonyMontana
    12 years ago
    I met a Haitian/Bulgarian dancer in rural Wisconsin of all places. I don't know if I quite believe the Bulgarian part, but if true is an intersting mix. Interesting place to meet too. She was epic hot, and was extras/OTC friendly..I'm sure she could make big bucks in any metro area.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    Irish/Mexican x 2 (you can only imagine how fiery these two were), & Korean/Puerto Rican.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Romulan/Klingon
  • silkypants
    12 years ago
    German/Ethiopian. And yes it was a good mix.
  • bellman
    12 years ago
    Japanese/Phillipino
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Russo-Mongolian is probably more common than you'd think and Japanese/Filipino is probably just as common. I met one who claimed Swedish-Samoan, she was cute but a bit odd looking.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Clubber :) She tried hard !!
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I have also met an Irish-Mexican girl. I have also met a Polish-Mexican girl recently. One of my faves is half Puerto Rican and half Filipino. (Bizarrely enough, so are the kids of my parent's neighbors. I hope they aren't related.) I wonder what the breakdown of the ethnicity of the Argentine chick I met once is, because most of them do not descend from the Spanish nowadays.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    I also have met the Russian/Mongolian mix. Like you said, an accent, but strangely spoken pattern. I didn't know it was a common mix, but makes sense looking at the world map.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Indonesian/Black American.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Slovic/Russian with an ass like Kim Kardashian but no tits( there is such a thing as to much). A turkish girl that had a bush that started at her navel and ended at her knees! (She would spread her legs on stage and you still could not see pussy). Both girls had regulars around?? The turk asked me for a dance I politely declined not having a GPS to find my way out of the stank forest.
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    haha, i swear shadow we run in the same circles i know the girl you are talking about that is Puerto Rican-Japanese haha. just got her number the other day
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    rentz2 -Well if her table dances are a good indication of what she does in VIP or OTC, she will be a winner. Have fun.
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    I went to the VIP in a Miami club with a Nigerian/Korean raised in Los Vegas (so she claimed). Very dark skin, some distinctly Asian features and a very petite spinner at about 4'10" and 85 lbs. Good time, no limits and an excellent time at a reasonable price. Still not sure about the Vegas part, I pegged her accent as more northern New Jersey!
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    Yeah, i enjoyed the dances i got from her no doubt
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Asian/indian/african american
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    I guess my 2 most unusual would be: Korean/German at Mons Venus. She had blonde hair ( not sure if dyed or not) but she looked very hot. Italian/Morrocoan at Christies Phoenix. She was hot, and a skilled belly dancer to boot.
  • trickystick
    12 years ago
    Chinese/Polish at Men's Club in Charlotte, NC
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    How about an all American white girl with German ancestry. I was definetly the unusual one in the shithole I was in two weeks ago.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I once met a blond Chinese girl who told me she was a nymphomaniac but she was only turned on by Jewish cowboys. She introduced herself as "Diane". I said hello Diane, I'm Bucky Goldstein.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion