tuscl

Club of choice, drink of choice?

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:02 AM
Perhaps its just because I can get to them the most easily and the DC clubs have me used to it, but I prefer fully nude clubs, and I like alcohol (at least BYOB) to be available. I almost always drink beer, but I've been known to down a shot or two with a stripper if the mood is festive. What are your choices, pretending that local ordinances are not an issue so that you wouldn't have to trade your nude stage show for beer. Also let's drop the issue of lapdancing for this one and keep it to your preference on the dancers state of undress and the availability of alcohol.

20 comments

• maybeenuf4u
    18 years ago
    I don't drink alcohol anymore. But I'd gotten pretty used to going to clubs that serve alcohol. It seems to me that the clubs are better at the alcohol clubs. But some no alcohol clubs are the only nude clubs. I don't know. I mean every girls pussy is a little different, but they really don't (I mean a full wide open ) show it that often. Although I do tend to prefer the topless clubs. I guess its because I'm a boob guy.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Oasis Goodtime Emporium has full nude and alcohol. I prefer topless. My drink of choice is gin and tonic in the summer, rum and coke the rest of the year.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Aga, that's why Brad's is the favorite club of about half the people who post here. It used to be mine but unfortunately I haven't been out that way lately. Friendly and pretty young girls, high contact and low prices - a hard combination to beat (no pun intended.)
  • agabbahey
    18 years ago
    Adding on to what FONDL said. Just last week I was at Brads Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis. $50.00 VIP gets you 1/2 two way touching! Not bad for the price. And the girls range from 6's to 9's. Lots of girls working the night I was there. Probably about 20 or so. Regards!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat: I was in Memphis about 8 years ago. I remember drinking and I definitely remember seeing snatch onstage. It could have been beer and wine only without my knowing, since beer is all I usually drink.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL: Indiana makes you choose between nude or booze everywhere, as far as I know. Brads = topless + booze Industrial Strip = nude - booze
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, I was thinking of Brad's and Industrial Strip. I don't remember if Brad's has full nudity or not but I think they do, and I know IS is nude but I don't remember if they have a bar or not, probably not.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Any others? East St. Louis and Memphis come to mind. I'm not aware of any in Indiana.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    I really prefer to have a beer in the clubs but I also like the all nude clubs. If you are in Tampa you can have one of the two lol It turns into a long night for me when you sit and are drinking one sprite after another, and usually it turns into bathroom break after bathroom break since lots of the 'juice' clubs have a bottomless cup policy.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    T-bone, I've forgetten what state you're from but it must not be around here (PA and most of MD - Baltimore is different.) In this area there are 2 distinctly different types of clubs - those with liquor licenses where the girls have to wear bikini bottoms (and pasties in PA), and BYOB clubs where the girls are nude. Usually the nude clubs have higher contact too. And they're often cheaper. So it can be worth bringing your own booze or doing without. I think a lot of states are like this.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Actually I think people missed the point. Pretend you don't have to choose. If you could go to a topless or nude, which would you prefer? Me, I like fully nude. Do you care if there is alcohol, all other factors being equal? Yes, I want a beer to go with my t&a.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    If there's no alcohol, the club better be WAY high mileage full of hotties for me.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't much care whether it's nude or topless, either is fine. Although I don't much care for pasties but in PA there's not much choice. Fortunately the pasties rules aren't always enforced and the pasties clubs usually allow more contact, so it's always a compromise one way or the other. When in a club I'll usually nurse a beer (two max) unless it's the rare club that has good food and I'm eating, then I'll have wine. If I go to a BYOB club I'll usually drink NA beer but once in awhile in the summer I'll bring a bottle of tonic with a little gin in it. Or a Foster's oil can. I don't think I've ever bought a mixed drink in a strip club.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I much prefer nude clubs to topless ones. I generally go to BYOB clubs, although I've been to places which were nude and served alcohol. None around here, though. I used to always take beer (Budweiser, usually) with me wherever, but I've come to the conclusion it's just safer to bring a soda (preferably Dr Pepper) or drink a bottled water.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I prefer topless clubs as opposed to nude ones. Women look so freaking hot in clothes, espesh tight ones that accentuate their curves. Imagination is a wonderful thing. Drink of choice always a bottled water, glass of ice, a lemon and a straw. Going on 12 years worth of overpriced Pannas.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    Although topless joints are fun (what with the tipsy girls flitting around & all), if I had to choose I'll take the non-alcohol nude clubs. My drink of choice at the nude club? Watered down, barely drinkable Diet Coke. I've had so damn many of the things that I'm actually starting to like them.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'd have to be crazy to say I didn't want to see strippers take it all off. However, topless clubs account for most of my favorites for other reasons, and I don't know that making them nude would be an improvement. I might not like the lineup of girls they would wind up with. Drink of choice? Beer, usually Corona. I do shots of whiskey or tequila once in a great while when I don't have a long drive ahead of me. During daytime clubbing, I usually stick to juices or soda. Sometimes a screwdriver or bloody Mary if they make a good one, less often beer until later in the day.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Club of choice would be topless/nude with friendly dancers and good LD's. Alcoholic drinks is secondary to me, and I would like to have drinks and after a good meal. Drink choice - Beer/wine.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Since I am in South Florida and every club I visit is nude with a full bar, that is my choice. I don't know of any in South Florida that aren't both.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    There are some areas that have full nudity, full bars and laps, but not many. Providence, Baltimore, and south Florida do, and I think some parts of NJ and Indiana do too. Any others?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion