tuscl

Dancers mingling with customers naked

Jackmd
Up and In
Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:39 PM
Most clubs I've been to dancers get nude or semi nude on stage but than put on at least some clothing while mingling with customers to ask for tips or offer dances. One club I know, the dancers freely mingle nude with customers off of the stage ( McDoogles). Not seeing much information on this in discussions, are there other clubs that this occurs or is McDoogles a one of a kind place?

26 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I've seen it a several clubs, it just depends on the dancer and club rules.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I've only seen this in some of the dives. Not seen it much in upscale or semi-upscale clubs.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I see it frequently at my two favorite clubs. it is of course in violation of the laws but these two clubs are generally lax in enforcing it.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    They tried this once last year at an upscale club here and the dancers HATED it. The club even offered the dancers a $30 (topless) or $50 (nude) per shift incentive to encourage the girls to do it. Some girls did it, but most didn't. I thought it was a great strategy to get PL's to buy dances. It worked on me - there was a dancer who totally wasn't my type, but when she got off stage and came over to me nude and was wiggling around in my lap for a bit, the next thing I knew we were both in VIP. Never would have happened had she not approached me nekkid. But it all only lasted a few weeks before management put a stop to it. Apparently they were violating some laws by allowing the girls to run around nude. Oh well.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    It's probably against the law in most jurisdictions, but a lot of stuff is not enforced in clubs these days, especially in Detroit. On rare occasions I have had a dancer sit and drink with me while she was topless and very flirtatious. Not a standard event. Too risky if a cop walks in.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I would not mind topless company by a Dancer! LOL
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Not at all uncommon in South Florida, but not the norm.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My favorite club in Iowa occasionally has dancers who will run around naked all night. I suspect at all Iowa nude dance "theaters", the law legally allows it, but Shotgun Geniez down in Hamburg is the only place in Iowa where I know this happens. As for elsewhere, I've been to several dive bars where they will walk around topless, but none that I have been to will have nude dancers just walking around. Most places which are nude require the dancers to be dressed the moment they leave the area around the stage, if not the stage itself.
  • juicypussy
    12 years ago
    I was in a club in houston near galleria it called treasures i thought 1 of better clubs quite expensive but girls good i met 1 in particular black girl middle twenties 5foot 6 very nice i would like to get in touch as i am back in galveston i can tell you real name i dont think that gentlemanly so any help greatly appreciated
  • rrbill
    12 years ago
    At Club Wanda in Montreal a few years back the strippers were also waitresses and if they were sitting with you and you ordered a drink, they just got up and brought it. For decency's sake they wore high heels, but that was it.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Dancers at my favorite Detroit clubs sometimes walk around topless after getting off stage and occasionally will sit at my table and talk without tops on. I like this. I don't know if this behavior is against the law or against club policy. Unfortunately, these clubs are not nude and so I have never seen a naked woman.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Before the new laws, a lot of girls at the local clubs did this. At PT's, arguably the "high class" club in Louisville, virtually *all* the girls did this, and would even sit down and chat with you for a bit, though they'd put their bottoms back on to do so (I can understand the desire to protect one's tender bits from dirty seats...).
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like cloths on.....while talking.....but I like a good tease so u know
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Like others, I can report this as being a common occurrence in Detroit area clubs, with boob fondling often being encouraged. Occasionally you will also see this in Toronto area clubs. There was this one dancer at the Cannonball with long, long hair who strutted through the club in the tiniest thong and heels, her long hair obscuring a perfect view of her breasts. When she stopped at your table or sat with you to solicit dances the hair magically disappeared from her chest.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I had this happen once, where a smoking hot dancer sat down next to me at the bar while fully naked. It worked - lol.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Naked dancers are horrible. Should be made illegal.
  • sanitago
    12 years ago
    some of the dancers will get a bit 'frisky' and show a nipple every once in a while, but once they get off stage, the costume goes back on and stays there until you pay to get it off.
  • ArtCollege
    12 years ago
    About 10 years ago I had business in Tampa and stopped by Mons Venus. There was a girl there with slender build, smaller than average boobs, wearing a thin white sweater that would have been modest enough to wear to the mall (if she had a bra on). She was also wearing heels. Nothing on the bottom. That was smoking hot. It's been a decade and I still can see her.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    From my limited experience, this is an uncommon thing. I've never seen this at any of the clubs I've been to. It would be cool if more clubs did this. Even if the dancers didn't mingle with the customers completely naked, I'd be happy with just topless. During one of my best visits to a club, a dancer I spent pretty much my entire time with was sitting on my lap and her top was undone but still covering her breasts. I could see a portion of her breasts since she was in my lap. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yesterday at my favorite club I hooked up with favorite dancer for a VIP trip. We had to wait for a room, so we stood there for 5 minutes locked in an embrace. Oh, I forgot to mention. She was totally nude.
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Thanks Guys
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Thanks Guys
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    never seen this in the clubs I visit. don't think it is legal in most places. also, don't think the girls would want to sit on a stool or chair with their pussy unprotected.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    10, Can't speak for others, but if a dancer (well many of them, but not all) wishes to sit nude with me, I'll guard their pussy!
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    In my experience, the girls often walk around in whatever state they leave the stage in. So as mentioned above, I frequently see this in the Detroit area clubs. Heck, I almost paid a dancer to put her clothes back on after 15 minutes of walking around topless at H8S. I think this is a common sales tactic. I have only seen the opposite behavior in the "dress bars." Meaning the clubs that require dances to wear evening gowns when they are not on stage.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I had a girl in PLatinum Showgirls get nude on stage, go off stage put her tiny pleated and top on but forgot her Gstring. she then proceeded to sit on my lap looking for a private room dance. I see girls go topless but nude of stage is unusual.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion