tuscl

Secret Service agents not allowed to drink and visit hookers

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0414/S…

What's this country coming to when Secret Service agents aren't allowed to blow of a little steam? They didn't even do anything illegal, since prostitution is legal in Colombia.

13 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Reminds me of this:

The head of the California Fish and Game Commission has come under attack for killing a mountain lion during a hunt in Idaho... Hunting mountain lions is legal in Idaho but has been outlawed in California.

Read more: http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/jk2010.htm…

In an empire, local law is meaningless. Ask any medicinal mary-j users.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I believe there was talk of the Secret Service "partying" a bit too much the night before Kennedy's killing.

Give me VERY straight laced Secret Service agents THANK YOU!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bullshit !
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Recent books by Clint Hill (the agent who jumped into JFK's limo) and others have acknowledged that some agents were drinking and partying at Jack Ruby's club the night before that tragic motorcade. According to unconfirmable rumor, part of the still classified background material of the Warren Report points to agents with hangovers who neglected their responsibility to "sweep" the windows in the buildings of the motorcade route and were slower than slow in reacting when the shots were fired.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    Ermita, once you're a federal government worker they live in a world with a bunch of extra rules slapped on them (like the military). And U.S. gov policy is no prostitution ever.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, someone in the Secret Service has to earn their pay. They probably didn't take their boss out with them. :)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Yeah, it's not about the laws.

If they were in the Netherlands would it be cool for them to toke up because its legal? No.

But in reality this wouldn't have been an issue if they'd all paid like they were spose to. Then pro wouldn't have to go complain to the police.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Going to Colombia and not "visiting" prostis is like going to Orlando and not visiting Disney World - you have to do it.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    When you take that job, there are certain things you can't do when you are responsible for the safety of the leader of the free world. They accept that responsibility when they take the job.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    rh48hr - Was that a quote from Bill Clinton?
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    LOL SC! I think they were responsible for keeping the leader of the free world with prostitutes and his wife away.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    @ jester214
    The dutch pot comment is a bit different they wouldn't be charged with a crime they would be fired as they cant prove that the drug use was only in the netherlands. Drug use is against the employment practices of the us govt. Unless there is something directly in their contract or orders about the hooker thing if they were to be disciplined I think they have a case for employment violations.

Hell if you read the full article it almost sounded like the one guy who didnt want to pay possibly didnt know she was a pro. And it seems more that they are upset at the 2 bombs that went off.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bullshit !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion