tuscl

Tits

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:55 AM
Don't want to offend mammillary-americans, or the mammillarilay-impaired, but I want to get back to talking about tits and ass. Oops, that may be glutealcentric! Do you prefer a girl with great tits or ass? Which will get your attention first? Which do you give more leeway on. I tend to be more of a leg and ass man, but since I think most fit girls can have a great pair of legs and a great ass I tend to notice a really good natural rack first, they are far more rare IMO, the really good natural ones are a gift from god and not to be taken lightly.

19 comments

• 10inches
    18 years ago
    definitley tits!! the bigger the better as long as they are not floppers. also need big, stiff nips. a great ass is just icing on the cake.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Yoda: Thick women look nice if it is more muscle than fat. I don't like "cottage cheese" thighs and ass either. As fare as tits, if they are perky they get my attention but if her tits sag like a cow, please leave the top on.
  • easyed14
    18 years ago
    I enjoy looking at tits, but I'm really much more of a leg and bubble butt man myself. Although I have to admit, when I see a girl with large erect nipples, it's a major turn on. Even when I see women out on the street, large tits in themselves don't really do much for me but when I can see their nipples popping up through their tops, Wow!
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    more interested in the place they are used, than the product. LOL
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Hey ShotDisc, since you like the things that women have which men don't, I'll bet you find those tampon strings quite alluring ...
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    As a wise man once told me, I am attracted to girls for the parts they have that I don't. I have legs and I have an ass. I guess the only thing left is tits. I am definitley a boob man, first and foremost. great boobs can make an average dancer better. bad boobs and make an otherwise great dancer worse. Thats my opinion.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Perky. Gotta be perky. The more pencils she can hold under her tits, the less attractive those tits are to me. Size isn't REALLY an issue, though largeness does eventually get in the way of perkiness. I like 'em to look like they're young and fit. There's something about freakishly skinny legs that look like a high-jumper's when viewed from the side; then those legs turn 90 degrees to face away from you, she bends over, and you see the curve ... oooEEEEE!
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I love tits but I don't have a type requirment, whatever she's got-other than a bad boob job-is fine with me. Fat thighs or a flabby butt are a bit harder for me to get past. I love a womans backside and legs. She doesn't have to be rail thin but thunder thighs-a lot of people refer to this as "thick" - do nothing for me.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I like big butts and I can not lie You other brothers can't deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist And a round thing in your face You get sprung Wanna pull up tough Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed Deep in the jeans she's wearing I'm hooked and I can't stop staring Oh, baby I wanna get with ya And take your picture My homeboys tried to warn me But that butt you got Make Me so horney Ooh, rump of smooth skin You say you wanna get in my benz Well use me use me cuz you aint that average groupy
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Chandler beat me to it, but I like a good naked back too.
  • maybeenuf4u
    18 years ago
    I like tits. Very large tits. I can't help it. Yes I will ignore all the dancers for the one w/ DDs. I will get a dance from an otherwise ugly girl who has big tits. As I said I can't help it. So all you wanna be strippers reading this or considering a boob job. Get them done LARGE. It seems nowadays Its rare to see larger then a D in most clubs. Yet when I do see a girl w/ DDs she's too busy to get a dance. Thats what I don't understand. If you can make more money, then why don't they go larger then D? Yes a large natural rack is the greatest. Though a stripper w/ large nats is usually sick of rubbing them or taliking about them or is generally unhappy w/ them.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I love a stripper's naked back, although I'm not very picky about what's a good one. Giving backrubs at my regular club is about as win/win as a situation gets. The girls used to drop their tops for them, but now the management forbids it unless they're dancing.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I know this is going to sound totally weird to many of you (hey I'm a weird guy, what can I say?) but I get really turned on by attractive shoulders. When I see a girl with really shapely and strong shoulders, the rest of the girl is almost always that way too. I find shoulders to be a really good indicator of her overall fitness level, as well as being attractive in their own right. Hey, it beats a foot fetish, doesn't it? Plus nice shoulders really set off nice tits.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    First let me state that I am a legs man first and foremost. That being said, the first thing that draws your attention of a dancer on stage is her tits lol. The reason I think is you are waiting to see that top come off, then if it's a nude club you are waiting to see that bottom come off or if not you want to see her turn around and check out her ass. I have noticed that the high stages and lights really tend to make a skinny dancer with a reasonable rack look more shapely and when a dancer with curves (one who weighs 130 versus one who weighs 110) gets up there the same thing makes her look heavy. When you go to the stage to tip you get the real view. That's one reason I like a club that has a good tipping routine - Platinum Plus in Memphis is awesome at this. When you walk up there you get to really see the dancer for a couple of minutes and you find out what she really looks like and you also find out lots of time how she will be in the VIP. I'm totally off subject ass and legs for me and curvy.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'm totally a legs and ass man. The ass gets my attention first, and I find it hard to overlook one that doesn't meet my approval. I've been that way for as long as I can remember checking out girls. Strip clubs have changed my attitude about tits. I pay more attention to them than I used to, since I see them so prominently displayed in topless clubs. I used to like big tits and probably couldn't tell which ones were fake. Now, I far prefer them small or even flat-chested. I usually don't like bigger tits anymore, whether they're natural or fake. However, some girls are so sexy in the way they "wear" their big tits that I can't help myself. And the big ones do get my attention, just like for any guy, especially under clothing. Also, I always prefer when they're called tits in an erotic context. Breasts are what docter's examine. Boobs, boobies and titties are baby talk.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I understand what you mean. I would say that I'm a leg and ass man since I give far less leeway on legs and ass and far more on tits. But, a great pair of tits really gets my attention.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    This is hard (no pun intended) for me to answer. I always though I was a tit man until I met my ATF, who is nearly flat as a board but has wonderfully muscular legs and butt because she works out all the time. So now I'm not so sure. I guess I think that what a girl does with what she has is more important than what she has.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    My answer, the same as the topic!
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    i love em both, but the ass always gets me going more
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion