Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who did that

COclubber

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was visiting Atlanta last November and made a trip to the infamous Follies. Early in the evening, so not to busy. Set up a VIP with a nice looking blonde. After about five minutes of the private dance, I noticed it smelled like someone farted. I looked around and we were the only two in the room at the time. I know I didn't do it. Poor girl must have been embarrassed as she couldnt look at me for a couple of minutes. I never said anything, and we finished the dance. I was not going for extras that night, so no problems there. Did ruin the fantasy though. I think it is funny now. Has this happened to anyone else? How do you handle it.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The only thing I have ever smelled in the VIP rooms at Follies was weed. I gotta ask why your were paying for a VIP trip if you were not going for extras?

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Yes in the Harem House in INdy but it was the girl across from us or her client that cranked one. I got up and left it was bad. Later someone found a used tampon on the floor next between the couch and table. I did not get any more lap dances there.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Flatulence is a natural thing. It is hard to hold it in and dance on someone's lap at the same time. Something had to give.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Simple. Just breathe through your mouth, not your nose. It happens all the time I am sure. When ya gotta fart, ya gotta fart.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

And vm knows FARTS!!!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Never fart in an elevator

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Best time to fart is in an elevator. With a grin.

Profile picture for COclubber
COclubber
•

ShadowCat. That was my first time to Follies and was not sure what to expect. The girl did not offer extras and I did not push. Thanks for the input everyone. I am new on this site and was not sure how the story would go over. I am looking forward to spending more time here and learning from the pros.

Profile picture for COclubber
COclubber
•

ShadowCat. That was my first time to Follies and was not sure what to expect. The girl did not offer extras and I did not push. Thanks for the input everyone. I am new on this site and was not sure how the story would go over. I am looking forward to spending more time here and learning from the pros.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Chandler? That's why he is too embarrassed to post here anymore?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I just farted

Profile picture for BadBitchesOnly
BadBitchesOnly
•

I love stripper farts...especially the kind you can taste.

Profile picture for smokeshopjoe
smokeshopjoe
•

I had one fart and then stood up and wafted it right up to my face needless to say when she asked if I wanted another one at the end of the song. I just shot a "Are you that fucking stupid" look she then had an embarrassed expression on her face took my money and left. I Will not front on someone for letting one go. But use your head that is a major mood killer.

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

Since farts can contain airborne particulate fecal matter, breathing through my mouth holds little appeal. I'd just hold my breath for a minute until the worst of it passes.

Interesting question - why do we hate others' farts, but seem to enjoy our own?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I totally agree, Rod8432, but sometimes that isn't an option. LOL And yes, Clubber, I know farts !! That cheap Happy Hour free food and beer will do it to just about anyone !!

Profile picture for Ghosty
Ghosty
•

I would have no problem asking the girl if she farted and making a joke out of it. Why let it just "hang there?" But that's the kind of guy I am I guess. Got a booger on your nose, I'll walk right up and hand you a tissue. Fly down? I'll let you know right away...

Once got a lap dance from a girl whose feet I could smell from two feet away. Warned her about it (guys during her stage set MUST have been able to smell it) and it became a bonding moment. Now she asks me to smell her feet whenever I enter the club and we get a laugh out of it.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Yes, that is true. :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fart lol......pooooop ! Plop ! Lol.....fart ! Hu hu hu hu

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

had this happen at follies with one girl. wonder if it is the same one

she either farted or she can't wipe

i have never been able to get a dance from her since that day.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement