tuscl

Who did that

Friday, April 13, 2012 1:23 PM
I was visiting Atlanta last November and made a trip to the infamous Follies. Early in the evening, so not to busy. Set up a VIP with a nice looking blonde. After about five minutes of the private dance, I noticed it smelled like someone farted. I looked around and we were the only two in the room at the time. I know I didn't do it. Poor girl must have been embarrassed as she couldnt look at me for a couple of minutes. I never said anything, and we finished the dance. I was not going for extras that night, so no problems there. Did ruin the fantasy though. I think it is funny now. Has this happened to anyone else? How do you handle it.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The only thing I have ever smelled in the VIP rooms at Follies was weed. I gotta ask why your were paying for a VIP trip if you were not going for extras?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Yes in the Harem House in INdy but it was the girl across from us or her client that cranked one. I got up and left it was bad. Later someone found a used tampon on the floor next between the couch and table. I did not get any more lap dances there.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    Flatulence is a natural thing. It is hard to hold it in and dance on someone's lap at the same time. Something had to give.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Simple. Just breathe through your mouth, not your nose. It happens all the time I am sure. When ya gotta fart, ya gotta fart.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    And vm knows FARTS!!!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Never fart in an elevator
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Best time to fart is in an elevator. With a grin.
  • COclubber
    12 years ago
    ShadowCat. That was my first time to Follies and was not sure what to expect. The girl did not offer extras and I did not push. Thanks for the input everyone. I am new on this site and was not sure how the story would go over. I am looking forward to spending more time here and learning from the pros.
  • COclubber
    12 years ago
    ShadowCat. That was my first time to Follies and was not sure what to expect. The girl did not offer extras and I did not push. Thanks for the input everyone. I am new on this site and was not sure how the story would go over. I am looking forward to spending more time here and learning from the pros.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Chandler? That's why he is too embarrassed to post here anymore?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I just farted
  • BadBitchesOnly
    12 years ago
    I love stripper farts...especially the kind you can taste.
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    I had one fart and then stood up and wafted it right up to my face needless to say when she asked if I wanted another one at the end of the song. I just shot a "Are you that fucking stupid" look she then had an embarrassed expression on her face took my money and left. I Will not front on someone for letting one go. But use your head that is a major mood killer.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Since farts can contain airborne particulate fecal matter, breathing through my mouth holds little appeal. I'd just hold my breath for a minute until the worst of it passes. Interesting question - why do we hate others' farts, but seem to enjoy our own?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I totally agree, Rod8432, but sometimes that isn't an option. LOL And yes, Clubber, I know farts !! That cheap Happy Hour free food and beer will do it to just about anyone !!
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    I would have no problem asking the girl if she farted and making a joke out of it. Why let it just "hang there?" But that's the kind of guy I am I guess. Got a booger on your nose, I'll walk right up and hand you a tissue. Fly down? I'll let you know right away... Once got a lap dance from a girl whose feet I could smell from two feet away. Warned her about it (guys during her stage set MUST have been able to smell it) and it became a bonding moment. Now she asks me to smell her feet whenever I enter the club and we get a laugh out of it.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Yes, that is true. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fart lol......pooooop ! Plop ! Lol.....fart ! Hu hu hu hu
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    had this happen at follies with one girl. wonder if it is the same one she either farted or she can't wipe i have never been able to get a dance from her since that day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion