tuscl

Just for fun

bang69
North Carolina
Hey y'all where sre the crazyest places you have had otc with a stripper? For me

1. in a duck blind while duck hunting
2. In a ground blind while deer hunting
3 in a files while grouse hunting
4. a laundry mat

So tell your crazyest places you have had otc with a stripper or dancer

7 comments

• bang69
    12 years ago
    PLEASE ESCUSE ANY TYPOES!!!!
  • dallas702
    12 years ago
    I did convince a dancer to join me for dinner after her day shift ended at a Florida beach town Strip Club. She had her hand in my lap all through the nice Italian meal. We took a walk toward the ocean afterward and as the evening light faded we sat on the wooden steps to the beach between two highrise beach hotels.

She thoroughly "thanked" me for dinner on those steps, a few feet from a busy parking lot and in clear sight of anyone looking out of their hotel window. Semi-public sex is not my thing, but that time it worked for me.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    A 10 minute quicky in a Starbucks bathroom. None of the customers or baristas seemed to notice. Good memories!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    With dancer....thus far just cr,vip rooms , hotels and mine or their houses......but civis I've dunn in the bar bathroom, the car, I've done it in the mall bathrooms, dressing rooms, and even the grocery store lol..................
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Many, many, many years ago, I was leaving my favorite non strip club bar at 2AM. In the parking lot the bar maid asked if I would drive her home. Seems she had 4 flat tires. She suspected that her ex boyfriend was responsible.

Being the gentlman that I was, I drove her home. I was invited in for a drink. That led to some kissing and that led to some groping. She shared the 3 bedroom house with a room mate and 3 or 4 kids. She was worried that somebody might get up in the middle of the night and see us. So we wound up doing it in the broom closet.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    In a motel swimming pool
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    In the sleeper of a Kenworth out in the club's parking lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion