tuscl

VIP Exemption for Dancers??

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 12:52 PM
What would the FOUNDER think of getting a few of the girls who dance in these clubs VIP status not to be able to post on the club site but to be able to enter into the discussion boards. You could screen the girls by having them give you 3 or 4 references who have VIP status. I think it would be a great additional to hear their point of view versus a jaded viewpoint of a former dancer.

11 comments

• GooberMan
    18 years ago
    Golfer99 wrote: << I would suggest that several of us get off our lazy asses and get some action (not lp types) from the girls so we can get their opinions. >> What are "lp types"? I did not see that term in the Glossary page on this site.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat, I agree with that assessment of Playhouse and have said so many times. I can't for the life of me understand how it's rated so highly. There are a half dozen better places within 10 miles. The only thing it has going for it is extras. I'd never go back, once was enough for me. I look forward to hearing from your ATF. Please warn her that some of us, me included, tend to be very blunt at times, which can come across as being rude, but that's not our intent. Personally I welcome different points of view, even if sometimes I don't agree with them. It's what makes this interesting.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Many of the things we talk about here as being desirable, such as low prices, high mileage and extras, are the exact things that they complain about on the Pink Site. If you want to see a bunch of ladies get really angry, try posting something like, "Why would any dancer be surprised that when a guy pays $250 and up for a VIP that he expects something extra in return?" They don't want to hear those kinds of opinions, which is why so few show up here and when they do they don't last very long. Personally I think it's a shame, we could have some very interesting discussions. And my experience is that most dancers aren't aware of this site.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Most of the dancers I know are aware of this site and SCL. None of them have any desire to post here since, eventually, all dancers who post here get bashed. Also, strip clubbing is our hobby, we do it for fun. For dancers it's a job. Why would coming here be fun for them? I always enjoy it when a lady does come here to participate but it rarely lasts long and that really doesn't surprise me.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    After looking at the other site I can to the opinion that you mentioned so I tend to agree I doubt that we will get many that participate and very that participate in a meaningful manner. Sometimes my ideas aren't thought through as clearly as they should be lol This was after a visit to the Tunica Caberet and Bones had shown all the dancers a copy of the reviews and they seemed so interested that I thought wow they would really be interested in being a part of the chat. lol
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Golfer: Not to be a party pooper, but don't get your hopes up about encouraging strippers to participate here. I've found (mostly from other SC boards) that there's a tiny fraction who get anything out of it, even when it seems to you that they have every reason to. You can never predict which people you know (not just strippers) will feel at home participating in an online forum. The ones who stay and contribute for a while are almost always those who take the intitiative to find it for themselves and figure out where their voice can fit in. I'm not saying you shouldn't try to encourage someone, just that it's rarely as promising as you might expect.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Curious what is the Pink Site? You know it's funny I was in the Tunica club with Bones the other day and he had printed off the reviews of the club for the girls. Not a single one of them knew of the site. I was amazed. It was pretty darn funny to see some of them read the reviews especially his. lol
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Probably at least a dozen times I have answered questions on the Pink Site by telling the ladies that they can find their answer here, all they have to do is register a name. And if they want to read the club reviews, all they have to do is review their own club. I have no idea if any of them have ever done this - apparently many of them are aware of this site but don't know that they can get free access to it. Founder, I bet you could generate some new customers by posting on that site once in awhile (forgive my ignorance if you already do so) and telling the ladies what it takes to become a member. Seems like they're always posting questions about clubs that are answered here. A surprising number don't seem to know that.
  • Golfer99
    18 years ago
    Thanks Founder. I would suggest that several of us get off our lazy asses and get some action (not lp types) from the girls so we can get their opinions. Maybe I should actually read the rules once in a while lol nah
  • founder
    18 years ago
    It's free to get a nickname here. That's all you need to post on the discussion board. You don't need to be VIP, just need to have a registered nickname.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    The Pink Site is [view link] - there used to be a direct link to it here but it disappeared, don't know why. Most of the people on the site are strippers asking each other questions about how they can make more money or bitching about how hard their jobs are. They also talk about specific clubs. I read it once in awhile when it's raining outside and I don't have much to do but I rarely post anything - they aren't interested in customer opinions unless you tell them how wonderful they all are. Some of the stuff is pretty funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion