tuscl

Dancers just won't leave me alone!

Monday, April 9, 2012 8:36 PM
I love going to this one club where i can sit peacefully, sip my whiskey, and try to decide which gorgeous dancer to spend my money on. But it never quite works out that way: these girls just keep coming over, sitting on my lap, and begging me to do them the honor of letting them grind on me for hours at a time, free of charge. I try to tell them that all i want is to spend some money on a quality air dance that goes nowhere, but these girls just never give me what I want; they're too busy begging me to give it to them for free, as they just can't seem to help themselves. Iniquitous, any advice for this tortured soul?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm not Iniquitous but I would hire body guards.
  • jackattack107
    12 years ago
    I hate it when I forget to turn off my swag and wake up the next day covered in bitches.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Is that a problem, tatum123??
  • Jackmd
    12 years ago
    Stud
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    why is that a problum
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Advice for the tortured soul: Move to Chicago, Washington, DC or Grand Rapids, MI or any of the other cities that seem to be candidates for the most boring strip club award. That should take care of your "problem."
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    "i can sit peacefully, sip my whiskey" There's your problem my good sir, If they are hot why complain?
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    I may be wrong Iniquitous but I think tatum is taking the piss.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    indeed
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    seven shades of shit
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    tatum, you're right. I hate when this happens. In my case, the dancers also try to ply me with liquor by buying me drinks all the time.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "any advice for this tortured soul?" QUIT lying.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Some of you don't recognize sarcasm when you see it.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit what would juic do ? Glad you asked ! Just pull your pantsdown and start creaming those hot apple pies !
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    what would jesus do?
  • tatum123
    12 years ago
    Thank you, Shadowcat.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Tatum: I have the same problem. All these dancers, especially the Latinas, they love me. Once I speak Spanish to them they turn on the Latin charm and passion. They buy me shots of tequila, or Coronas with salt and lime, for free. We go to the VIP and have sex for hours. Sometimes when I am coming, I start speaking English and my beautiful Latina gets pissed and storms out of the VIP saying "puta madre". They never ask for money. Whats a poor guy to do?
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I got the solution. I'd tell them if they want to give you a free dance, that they need to take you home and give you a free BJ first to warm you up. Then it's like no free BJ's first, then no free dances. If you want to include fucking too, that's up to you.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    LOL, at Juice's comment. :)
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Of course if you don't want a free BJ or whatever, that's when you need a wingman. Someone will need to volunteer to get a BJ or fuck her at her apartment or wherever. The only problem is if she is really determined she might go along with it and then you'll still need to get one of those free dances. However your wingman will take care of all the heavy stuff.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a wet dream.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion