tuscl

Dancer's Have Feelings?!

So, I've been kicking it with a dancer at the club. She was one of those dancers
that would walk up to and ask if you want a dance and if you turn her down she will
try to convince with her looks or try and talk you into it. anyway, this one started buying
me drinks, [figured she wanted to loose my wallet up, thinking I would be a stupid drunk]
She stopped trying to sell me dances and always comes and sits on my lap and yap away..
This girl always DFK's me for some reason and free dancers, hj, bj, the works... so that's cool.
but, when another dancer comes at me ask if I want a dance or anything this dancer gets pissed
off and snaps at me... lol in the hell? last time I checked most dancers get pissed if another
girl moves in on her regular... that's just it though I haven't coughed up a dime for on
this particular girl.

14 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit happens man....I use a lot of P.U.A. methodes in the club and a lot of wemon fall in love with the juice......so ya I say they have feelings.......I m dating a dancer now and I'm not aloud nor would I go to her club now.....hell if we don't end well I may not be able to club their 4 a long ass time......you sound like you either look like money, have a huge cock, or like juice have mad game.........I give you props for pulling free shit like this man.......I pull my share of free pussy 2....but I still "trick" and I do still love being a "mark" so......for me I mix best of both worlds in the club.......from pick up artisest ideas to straight up tricking.........club on playa !
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Also man add to the reviews dawg !
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    "This one started buying me drinks, this girl always DFK's me for some reason and free dancers, hj, bj, the works... so that's cool."

It's funny Iniquitous, for some reason dancers do the same thing to me when I go to the club. I wonder sometimes how they make any money.

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    I also hate this kind of stripper behavior: "free dancers, hj, bj, the works." Why won't these dancers let me spend tons of money for air dances like I want?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    You guys think you have it bad! They keep wanting to pay me!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shit 1 time I did a 30min cr and the bitch gave me $400 to put my dick up lol
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    To answer the initial question, umm yes, dancers have feelings.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @stiletto You really didnt have to state the obvious to such a ridiculous question. Or post. I keep waiting for Dougster to answer himself.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    "It's funny Iniquitous, for some reason dancers do the same thing to me when I go to the club. I wonder sometimes how they make any money."

I thought the freebie was a ploy to get me to seeing them again till They hook me and then end the free ride? art of seduction or art of prostitution I can never tell the difference sometimes.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    @mikeya- lol you're probably right
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Every time I try to leave they keep pulling me back in !
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    dancers/stripers are people to. so yes they have feelings
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    No. They. Don't.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "dancers/stripers are people to. so yes they have feelings"

"No. They. Don't"

And exactly what are Dancers in your opinion kingcripple, if they have NO feelings? Let our little World know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion