tuscl

Will calling do any good?

Monday, April 9, 2012 9:48 AM
There's this dancer I haven't seen in several months. I also haven't been to the club I met her at in quite a while, so I'm not sure if she still works there. They do keep a list of the dancers that are working and you can see it as you walk in and pay your cover. Would calling the club and asking about her do any good? Or will they just tell me she's there (just to get me down there) regardless of whether she actually is.

14 comments

• iniquitous
    12 years ago
    Should have gotten her number to keep in contact, but try asking the DJ if you ever go back.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Or will they just tell me she's there (just to get me down there) regardless of whether she actually is" I believe that there is a good chance that the person who answers phone will tell you that the Dancer is there whether it is true or not. It always helps to have the Dancers phone number. :)
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Bro, if I were you I would just move on to a new girl. The next time you really like a girl make sure to get her number like Alucard and Inquitous said.
  • iniquitous
    12 years ago
    "dancers are SO bad at returning texts" One dancer always blows up my phone everyday shes about to go into work. But, That's the point it's to lure you and become their regular and what not. some are cool though they will kick it with you and party on off days.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If you call they'll probably say they are there. If you ask while there "they are coming in later". At most places you could probably call pick a random name and they'd say they were in.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    of course get the number of your girl, but it can go dead as always a work phone only (my own ATF miraculously came back to life after a 6 month break, that was a surprise call recently!) but get in with the top bar person/dj or whoever sorts out the roster, if you want the real truth of who is working in your chosen club. am a FB friend of the person who sorts out my main clubs girls and i know can trust totally, it does help.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    If you know any of her friends at the club, they might tell you if she's still working at the club or at another. You could also give these friends your phone number and ask them to ask her to call you.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Yeah, that's a great idea, wonder why I didn't think of it, thanks jackslash.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    It's a total crap shoot. Some clubs lie through their teeth. Some are honest. And some are just stucking fupid. If you can get the number of the dressing room, instead of the main number for the club, I have found that house mom's tend to be more honest. Now if your girl isn't there, she may try to sell you on seeing someone else, but at least she's honest.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I know a couple clubs I visit, they will tell who's there and they are not lying just to get you in. OTOH, I asked a girl at my favorite club what their policy is about this and she says that the owner will always tell the customer she's there. I tried this out one night I know one of my favorites is not there and he said she was there. My favorite club is not my favorite club because of the owner, because he is just a lucky dumbass. I know at some clubs if you ask who is there, without asking specific names, they will just tell you it doesn't matter, just come on in. I just think it's a dishonest policy and not cultivating their customer base.
  • LeeH
    12 years ago
    Most club owners would rather have your $10 cover tonight rather than several Benjamins tomorrow night.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    There's a local club that will tell me with absolute honesty if the girl I'm asking about is there. There's another club that will tell you that whoever you asked about is there now, even if they have no one by that name working there... So, as pointed out earlier, it's a crapshoot. If you're interested in a particular girl, get her number.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I remember one dancer told me she was going to give me her number and she sounded like she wanted to meet up. Anyway she never wrote it down. She saw me leaving the club and walked by whispering some number I had no hope of hearing all of it. Then she kept on walking without asking me if I heard it all. Guess that told me right there she wasn't too concerned with making sure I had her number.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I heard some dancers give out a number to let her regulars know where or when she'll be dancing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion