tuscl

Post Boob Job Attraction

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Okay. It looks like a bit of a slow night in TUSCLville. So I guess I will post a 2nd thread for the night.

A few months ago I went back to the previous city where I had lived for ~10 yrs. I went to some of my old stomping grounds (SCs) and met up with a dancer I used to get LDs from all the time when I visited her club.

I had known her for about 3 or 4 years prior to me moving away ~2 years ago. To my surprise, and disappointment, she had gotten a boob job. I have seen various TUSCL surveys/threads where most TUSCLers seem to prefer natural boobs. I have always been under the impression men “prefer” natural boobs but can “deal” (for lack of a better word) with fake boobs.

Personally, I cannot stand breast implants. I am not saying I am correct in this way of thinking – just my strong preference. I have passed up many a dancer whom I would consider an 8 or a 9 b/c they had fake breasts. I love breasts (yeah I'm weird that way :)), but I see myself more readily getting a dance from a flat chested 32A (as long as there were other things or parts of her figure I liked) that from a fake breasted dancer.

Back to the dancer previously mentioned. Her boob job actually did not look that bad/fake at all. But I was used to seeing her (body) a certain way and I liked it – she had tremendous legs and an incredible ass – I was really attracted to the way she used to look. With the boob job, her body just didn't seem the same. Her ass that I used to love so much for some odd reason just didn't look as good as it did before w/o the breast implants? She had always been a bit self-conscious about her boobs (she was in her mid-30s but looked awesome) but I thought they were pretty nice (and soft) the way they were.

Question:
Has anyone been turned off by a dancer whom got a boob job? Or vise-versa, turned on more after she got her boob job?

Any comments on boob jobs also welcomed.

Thanks.

18 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Papi, I have the same preferences as you and have had the same experience with three dancers I've known that got boob jobs. I wish they hadn't. All three were obvious enhancements. They didn't look good and they didn't feel good. However, I came to learn that it takes a boob job about a year to "settle down." The quality really can't be judged for a full year.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I understand that many guys prefer natural tits.

It makes NO difference to me if a woman's tits are all natural or if she has implants.

The only turn off for me with implants is if the Plastic Surgeon doesn't do a good job counselling the woman & then does a less than good job with the surgery. I know about the quality of the surgeries as I've been an Operating Room Nurse for 30 years.

In the end I thoroughly & TOTALLY believe it is the Personality behind the Breasts that counts the most.

"But I was used to seeing her (body) a certain way and I liked it – she had tremendous legs and an incredible ass"

Papi_Chulo that is why you were disappointed. The image of this dancer was "Burned" in to your mind & memory. And the change was in conflict with this favored memory. Totally natural way to feel.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    on the whole of things,
    I think that I would rather have a natural breat verses a implant breast buttt Alucard commints about the "personality behind the Breasts" causes one to think. It is so valid that I question my position of "real verse implant" and causes me to rethick what I really enjoyed???
    I have not enjoyed heavily implanted hard senseless breasts and have enjoyed small but sensual breasts. I have enjoyed properly enhanceds boob jobs that have restored larger breasts to their youthful positions allowing a natural feel and texture. I have equally rejected overly enhanced breasts that lacted feelings and only served to attract but did not provide pleasure to either myself or the owners.
    So where am I going with this, bottom line is that I am back with personality behind the breast, sorry for all the wasted words.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I think that I would rather have a natural breat verses a implant breast buttt Alucard commints about the "personality behind the Breasts" causes one to think. It is so valid that I question my position of "real verse implant" and causes me to rethick what I really enjoyed???
    I have not enjoyed heavily implanted hard senseless breasts and have enjoyed small but sensual breasts. I have enjoyed properly enhanceds boob jobs that have restored larger breasts to their youthful positions allowing a natural feel and texture. I have equally rejected overly enhanced breasts that lacted feelings and only served to attract but did not provide pleasure to either myself or the owners.
    So where am I going with this, bottom line is that I am back with personality behind the breast, sorry for all the wasted word"

If men are REALLY Honest with themselves, I BELIEVE that they are, in the final analysis, more attracted to a wonderful personality than the "Looks" of a woman.

My current ATF has small breasts (But great Legs & Ass) & has the "Girl-Next-Door" type of looks. I doubt very many of the members here who talk a lot about wanting Spectacular looks, would rate my current ATF's looks even close to above average. It is entirely FINE that they feel this way. That's their right. My ATF has a very, very friendly & engaging personality & there is a Chemistry between us. I find her attractive & that's ALL that counts.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    One of my favorites from a few years back had the finest looking and feeling fakes that I have ever run accross. She told me that they needed to be redone every 8-10 years and that she was going to get her second one done. She promised that they would be even better than before. I got to find out 2 months after they had dropped and she was absoutely correct.

There were two other dancers at the same club that got boob jobs from the same surgeon. One went from flat chested to a "B" cup and they looked and felt good. The other was an older dancer whos "C's" were starting to sag. Her boob job turned out terrible. Looked and felt worse that the original saggy ones.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I'm a man who prefers big boobs, real or enhanced. A good boob job looks good and feels good. Don't judge all boob jobs by the cut-rate ones that trailer trash dancers can afford.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    My most recent and now ex CF has beautiful 36D breasts. She's just 23, which is younger than I generally prefer - but we had that certain "chemistry". Anyway, she talked a lot about wanting to get a bigger chest, telling me "it's because so many around her have done it". She felt a certain pressure "to get bigger boobs". This is unreal to me....I must have spent hours telling her how awesome her breasts were/are, and it was the God's honest truth....I went well out of my way to let her know basically "why mess with perfection"....likely to no avail....

When all is said and done, it's not about the superficial....Boobs or otherwise, I prefer things real....even though augmented Breasts are not a deal breaker for me....

alucard's point about personality and chemistry do ring true....
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I love the feel of natural breasts. It seems the vast majority of us on here feel the same. It remains a mystery why so many dancers want implants.

Many say "they look better in clothes". But dances make their money "unclothed". Lol

I like jack's comment about cheap boob jobs but I've only met ONE dancer that I couldn't tell. They looked and FELT real. Perfect size but not overdone.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    My ATF got a breast lift and fake tits. What I saw was self-mutilation.

It irritates me that all these women go around getting bigger boobs and then point the finger at men as the cause of it. Bullshit. Most men I know do not like fake tits or breast enhancements. Women are getting breast enhancements because women want bigger tits.

More so, would these women go through the pain other surgeries and all that money for their men? Fuck no. But to get bigger tits they would.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Any girl with a boob job automatically moves down the list of potential lap dance partners. It is not a complete deal breaker as I am not looking for a girlfriend. My preference is almost always naturals.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It's men's fault. Women get boob jobs because the are convinved that men like em big. We give that impression by glorifying big tits in our speech. Even if we don't mean it.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    deogol. Exactly! Well said.

Historically look at comments on here. Most men do like implants. My CF keeps talking about it. I keep saying no.

Yes she is in the smaller side compared to other dancers, but she is not flat. And they feel great. The only thing holding her back is the money. I hope she listens to mr
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    "Most men do like implants."

Most men like blowjobs from hot naked strippers, free alcohol, fast cars, and football. Boob jobs are #34 on the list.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Typo. Oops. I meant to say.

DO NOT LIKE
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Che,

Being a Hispanic man myself, I would say most women in most Latin-American countries are very cognizant of their looks – it’s a big part of the culture.

Besides the countries you have mentioned (Colombia, Venezuela) which are fine examples, I imagine you know about Brazil (where the female form is worshiped by Brazilians as well as many worldwide!) and Argentina, as “capitals” of plastic surgery per capita!
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @Che,

"... over-the-top augmentation trend. Cartoonish is the only way to describe it. Hopefully it stops before it spreads ..."

Couldn't agree more. As you said previously - I also definitely like my women "natural"!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    @Che

I also think women should be women I hate when women are men
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "Cartoonish is the only way to describe it. Hopefully it stops before it spreads."

@Che....Hopefully this is no knock on Lois's breasts on Family Guy....Cuz I'd have to take offense to that :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion