tuscl

Tijuana Strip Clubs

johnnyb
California
Monday, April 2, 2012 11:55 AM
Do you need a passport when you go to Tijuana for the day to visit Adelitas? Also if you do need a passport do they stamp the passport coming back in to the states?

16 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    I don't know about Mexico, but you do need a passport to enter Canada.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    This has previously been discussed. See discussions below. [view link] [view link]
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    I have heard others talk about not needing a passport to re-enter the US from TJ. But everything I read tells that you do need a passport upon re-entry from Mexico to the US. They do have lines where they direct those who do not have paperwork (the longest and slowest), so it appears that you may not need a passport for re-entry but I would factor in a lot of extra time and patients, also I would be both sober and squeaky clean. Now if you do have a passport they just look at it, run it through the computer and do not stamp it. Hope this helps.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Legally they have to let you in if you're a citizen. But they might delay you for a few hours or even make you go to the nearest consulate and pay for a passport. I can't think of any reason not to bring a passport, except maybe the expense if you don't already have one.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Another thing is DON'T take a rental car from the US into Mexico without expressed written permission. Happened to me once, and I got hassled big time at the border for not having supporting documentation. I thought they were gonna hold me for who knows how long. As it is, I got jammed up for hours....and then it becomes how much money you got.... I'm sure it wouldn't have been an issue if I had taken the car out of San Diego or La Jolla Beach - because this detail likely would have been explained....but, I took the car out of LA....
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    You don't need a passport to re-enter the US. Just climb over the fence.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    You don't need a passport to re-enter the US. Just climb over the fence.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Just be good at running jumping anf swimming
  • CaligirlAngie62
    12 years ago
    Do you need a form of identification to fly on an airplane? Yes. I wouldn't take any chances, and get my passport, as you would be leaving the country. Eventually, they are going to make us all have identification that is nationwide. Not funny about the jumping fences or swimming.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I got back in last summer with just a driver's licence. I was asked a few questions about where I was born, where do I live? etc But it was 1 a.m. and the line was short. I plan on getting a passport before I go this summer just to eliminate hassles.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Maybe it's because I live in the Midwest but whenever this topic comes up, I ask myself, "Why"? There are plenty of American girls that will fuck and suck without having to hassle with passports, border crossings, diseases, getting shot, getting robbed, getting kidnapped. And they're blond. And if that isn't enough, isn't the freeway heading back to LA one if the most dangerous roads in America. Full of underage drunk kids heading back home after a night in TJ on a weekend night
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Maddog is right. A car accident in Mexico is considered a felony. You have to produce evidence that you can pay immediately for the damages, fees, etc. That's why rental cars in San Diego have signs on the dashboard not to take the car into Mexico.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    @hard10, no problemo heading down into Mexico....it's re-entry into the US that they're just looking to jam people up....intention being to squeeze every last US buck outta you they think they can....it's borderline shit.... Fuck TJ, I'm all set....
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yeah, that's what I want. Some girl thatt has sucked and fucked 30 guys that day. A ten dollar whore? No thanks
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    It is a different country these days - best to be ready to answer "Your papers, please!"
  • StrongSilentttt
    12 years ago
    1. You do need a passport. 2. Don't drive into TJ in the first place. Park at the parking lot just outside the gate. Walk across the bridge. Go straight and catch a taxi for $5 to the Zone (Adelita, Hong Kong) etc. That way you are not drinking and driving. You dont' have to worry about your car in Mexico and you avoid the incredibly long lines for cars getting back into USA. 3. Forget $10 whores. Street whores are $30 for $20 minutes. Girls out of HK or Adelita will be $$0 to $60 Good value and all that but not $10 4. You might see some blondes. But most will be dark haired. But there will be so many of them that it will be tough to pick cuz you can fuck ay of them for the dough have fun
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion